tCtCtC's 98 Civic HX Coupe

tCtCtC

I knew I forgot to PM someone, my bad lol.
I'll let you know once I decide!

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
paint match the spoon mirrors and you'll be good to go. stock ones look like dumbo ears.

tCtCtC

^ I'm strongly considering that. I figured a shop would charge ~75, so we'll see.
On another note, I bought an Alpine 12" Type E =)

Robin...

D-Series Soldier
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Looking good, all you need is paint...

tCtCtC

^ And new coilovers, my current coil sleeves are crap.
As far as paint/body work goes, I need to get the big ass dent in the driver side quarter panel fixed, the passenger side quarter panel needs to be repainted (faded/chipped clear) and some of the clear on the front fenders are chipped also.

OblivionEK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
That rear lip is f**king sick, I would say paint it and show off its curve's but it looks sexy as is. I'm definitely feeling those fat fives too. Car looks great.

tCtCtC

I'm considering it, but the it might look weird with only the rear lip painted, and the sideskirts and front lip still black.

StylezEJ7

f**kin' SICK! That rear lip....O.M.G. Keep it up man 'cause after seeing your car, i'm having second thoughts on the 2000 front end, lol. Where did you get your window visors? I need some ASAP.

tCtCtC

Thanks man! The 96-98 front end is definitely the way to go. It looks much better than the 99-00 IMO, and it has many more lips available. I got my visors off of eBay, but honestly, save up and get the OEM ones. I'm planning to eventually go OEM, cause the tape you use to secure it to the door will eventually fail.

StylezEJ7

^ Cool, thanks for the input bro. I'll keep that in mind.... I just get really annoyed when i'm on the highway because my driver side window is somewhat off track and there is so much wind noise, it sounds like my window's still open. -_-

tCtCtC

I would fix that first before window visors. If you take off the door panel, you can see the entire window track.

Robin...

D-Series Soldier
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You make me wanna get a coupe...xD Looking good...