TeeJay's EG8 Build

TeeJay

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
So, after being a member for a while I decided to finally start my own build thread. Haha. Here's a few pictures to get things started =) Let me know what you guys think, thanks! =)

When I first bought the car.

Bought some rims that I thought were nice.. At the time. Haha

Got it lowered!

Sold the rims, and got some steelies with hubbies.

Changed my corner lights and got window visors.

Puttin the Depo fogs on.

Fogs =)

Still left to be put on: 6000k HIDs from DDM Tuning, and some fat fives that I'm going to paint white.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nice. Good looking civic.

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah nice, good start. Me and you are like bros, both reppin the blue sedan lol

idkfreddy

5+ Year Member
Nice!! I wanna see those fat 5's painted!! [:

TeeJay

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
^^^ Hahaha i know. He still love riding in my car though. Lol.

TeeJay

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Better pic of the HIDs =)

Random, but I just wanted to keep the homies on here entertained. Enjoy =)

pls

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
the car is coming along nicely, keep it up........

TeeJay

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Thanks for the comments guys. I'm picking up my fat fives tomorrow, and I will have them painted white asap. I'll put up more pictures asap.

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Can't wait to see the new rims. You gonna get a lip eventually? I really want one but I can't decide between spoon, mugen, or type r style so I've been looking through the 5th gen sedan builds but most people have mugen on there rides so its hard to compare. Just wanted to know what you might be going with so I can see pics and help me decide XD lol.

TeeJay

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Can't wait to see the new rims. You gonna get a lip eventually? I really want one but I can't decide between spoon, mugen, or type r style so I've been looking through the 5th gen sedan builds but most people have mugen on there rides so its hard to compare. Just wanted to know what you might be going with so I can see pics and help me decide XD lol.
Hahah Im gettin the rims put on tomorrow morning! But yeah man, Im gona get a lip soon. My choice is the mugen lip. But I also really like the spoon lip as well. Type R is alright, but i wouldnt get it for my car. Lol.

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah I think i might try to go spoon if I can find one for a good price after seeing this one.

Where u getting your lip from?

TeeJay

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Yeah that ones sick, but for some reason i still wana go with mugen. Lol. But iono yet man, still lookin around for a good price.

evilrilla2

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yup get some rims, those other rims were wack,good thing you got rid of them. fog lights look good bro.