TeeJay's EG8 Build

TeeJay

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Just a small update: Got some Honda centercaps.

ej1lover

Where did you get your HID's from? How much were they? And are they pretty damn good at nighttime?

But overall, clean ass sedan!! :D

TeeJay

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Where did you get your HID's from? How much were they? And are they pretty damn good at nighttime?

But overall, clean ass sedan!! :D
Ahah thanks man! I appreciate it. But I got them from ddmtuning.com. 35w 6000k. It was only like $60 shipped =) and yes, they're badass at night man! Haha.

reg_lus

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
center caps makes it look good! i lost one of my rota cap last week. it jumps out when i was driving. i didnt even know until
i washed my car. i was so mad

TeeJay

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
center caps makes it look good! i lost one of my rota cap last week. it jumps out when i was driving. i didnt even know until
i washed my car. i was so mad
Awww damn man that sucks. Lol

TeeJay

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Yes! I just ordered my Mugen lip =) Just like this one.

Also, I found someone who wanted to buy my fat fives. I needed the money for my timing belt. Plus, i can save up and get some better rims in the future. So I think Im just gona paint my hubcaps back to the color in this picture, or white. What do you guys think? This is an old picture of my car with the accord lip, and before the fogs, HIDs, etc.

pls

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member

ceelx

pls good think
when you change timming belt, you must mention it pump of water too

They are cheap at you part .
You would pay in poland expensive ;)

TeeJay

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I couldnt sell the wheels. I liked em too much, lol. I got a lot of hours at work so I can pay for the timing belt. So yeah, but PLS, that wouldnt work on my D15B7 would it?

TeeJay

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Just installed my Mugen lip and rear towhook! Pics will be up asap =)

TeeJay

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Okay, so I sold my fat fives for $315. I figured I'd wait til I find some better rims. But! I have some OEM mudguards comin in the mail soon. Nothings wrong with a clean looking automatic ;)

Robin...

D-Series Soldier
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nice, where did you get the lip man...