"the Engine Bay Of The Ricer"

UCCRacing

No Fun
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
:oops: MAN that bay is NICE!!! I'd have to say the cleanest I have seen in a while!! So in doing that how hard was the Wire Tuck? I have been considering it, but hate the idea of hacking the harness! Props go out to you! And what is it about your seats that everyone has a problem with? lol ;)

AJ99CIVIC

dirty mex
5+ Year Member
:oops: MAN that bay is NICE!!! I'd have to say the cleanest I have seen in a while!! So in doing that how hard was the Wire Tuck? I have been considering it, but hate the idea of hacking the harness! Props go out to you! And what is it about your seats that everyone has a problem with? lol ;)
well it all depends on how much you want to put into it the actual tuck of the wires is not the worst part just make sure you have a repair manual it will be your bible you just mark off the wires your not gonna use anymore and start cutting and extending. the hard part ,if you want to go that far, is the shaving you weld all the hole shut that you dont need and use small amounts of high strength body filler to smooth everything together. the part that took the longest the the front brase where the radiator mounts to, getting it completely straight is kinda tricky. i did all of this a few years ago during winter and took like 5 months on and off for the bay and getting the motor back together....

AJ99CIVIC

dirty mex
5+ Year Member
not a fan of everything on the car like the fake recaro
ok how are the Recaro's "fake" were you standing next to me when i put the $1,700 down on them? sorry guys he is right they are fake they are really apc's cause i want cheap ass s**t on my car kthxbye......

Svr_Civic

dont try, dont fail
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol i think that was a serious question... uhh losing faith in people on cc.com .. nice bay mang

ChoNNe

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
people going to hate about your car because its different from the whole "JDM" scene .... don't worry about them man...do what you want to YOUR car.... car is clean and i can appreciate all the hard work put into it. Keep up the good work bro! I LOVE the bay....thats what i want mine to look like if i swap a B in mine..

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ok how are the Recaro's "fake" were you standing next to me when i put the $1,700 down on them? sorry guys he is right they are fake they are really apc's cause i want cheap ass s**t on my car kthxbye......
I think it was because of that busted up looking girl you posted.

mportedcivicsi

Respected
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
sick bay...ehhh for the rest of it...as long as you dig though.

TiiM iiS l3eAsT

Scamming Piece Of s**t
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
wow that is a HUGE difference.....very nice.....especially on the wire tuck....!