ej2rey

No Boost! No Life!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
That's a sweet bay.
Came a long way from all the red washing machine hoses lol

eekay_mushi

5+ Year Member
you're a ricer ...........no matter wat....lol JK JK...man i wish my engine was that clean..

AJ99CIVIC

dirty mex
5+ Year Member
ok im still working on the bay of the civic and here is waht i have so far. i custom mixed a color for the bay that matches my roof now.

sweet cell phone pic, more to come

AJ99CIVIC

dirty mex
5+ Year Member
^^ yeah i know but i custom mixed like 6 different pearls and flakes for my tri coat over the white and something happened with the paint and they discontinued two of the pearls i have in the paint so i had to use the color i made for the roof on the bay. it looks a lil better in person trust me

AJ99CIVIC

dirty mex
5+ Year Member
yeah i never thought i would really like white cars but this one is growing on me. more now that i painted it pearl white

barcafan_84

jdmfan_84
5+ Year Member
^^ yeah i know but i custom mixed like 6 different pearls and flakes for my tri coat over the white and something happened with the paint and they discontinued two of the pearls i have in the paint so i had to use the color i made for the roof on the bay. it looks a lil better in person trust me
what brand of paint do you use?

89y49rexsi

twinke team bio
5+ Year Member
damn dude that is looks dope as hell what kind of header is that i like the way it gleams i need a new one i bottomed mine out pm me the brand please