The hell with you PS3 fools...Got 360?

hkt03

shootin' sparks on i290..
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
^^I'm getting better at hardcore but I get annihilated on sniper maps.

Jeegz

Did sum1 say mud??
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
There arent any sniper maps in COD4. Now WaW on the other hand. Im still improving my sniping skills.

Anyone else signed up on www.360voice.com ? It a site where your xbox blogs on its own.

hkt03

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Bog & Creek are both sniper heavy maps IMO. Bog is especially bad if you spawn on the terrorist side. You can't go head on without getting popped and you can't go through the building without some camping in the corner by the garbage cans.

jonathan2006

D17A2 User
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
i play mostly headquarters

$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Bog & Creek are both sniper heavy maps IMO. Bog is especially bad if you spawn on the terrorist side. You can't go head on without getting popped and you can't go through the building without some camping in the corner by the garbage cans.
how can you forget bloc?

i love sniping on cod4
still.... i hate cod5

i still play nazi zombies though.... allot
it makes it tough because i have to explain to people who dont want to team up with someone who's on level 1 to kill zombies. I have to explain that i dont play multiplayer, just zombies, and i'm damn good

hkt03

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Oh man, thats right! I love Bloc though.. running building to building with a silenced weapon ftw!

$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
just pulled an all nighter on the new zombie map with a few friends

a glitchless level 45..... suck it

At that point, with the sun blaring through my windows, I knew it was time to quit so we separated and went on a stabbing spree. Of course, on level 45 it takes something like 26 stabs... so we died pretty quick

that puts me somewhere like ~2052nd place for overall highest round, and my 500,000+ points put me somewhere around ~342nd place overall for that category

With our strategy I think we pretty much have the level beat.... The only limiting factor is how much time you are willing to put into it. It took us 6 hours to get to level 45

hkt03

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
6hrs?! fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck that noise

Jeegz

Did sum1 say mud??
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Zombies gets boring. You dont earn anything for playing. It should come with xp and you should be ale to unlock stuff or use it toward pretiege.

$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Zombies gets boring. You dont earn anything for playing. It should come with xp and you should be ale to unlock stuff or use it toward pretiege.
i dont know..... i'm kinda proud of y 0 points level 1 rank

i've never played multiplayer

Matt.

Banned
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
just picked up guitar hero world tour full band set.

Drums are soooooo much more awesome then in rockband, but I still like guitar in rock band more. The song studio... ehhh seems too complicated, maybe some day I'll try it out.

Its good to have both games I guess though, cause all the good dlc goes to rock band, but gh has some good ones.

Edit: Oh yea! I do like the new gh guitar controller, how they fixed all the little problems. I'll prob start using that over my rock band guitar now.

Matt.

Banned
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice
i was playin this last weekend at my buddies house
Get it! Then we can play! lol

Problem is I traded gta4, fall out 3, guitar hero 3, and halo wars for it. along with like 115 bucks.... I got good cash for those trades.

I never finished fall out, but I'll get it again when it goes down in price. Never finished guitar hero 3 because where I was became f**king imposible! (last tier on hard) and I really won't miss gta4 at all honestly.... and halo wars... well, I think it was safe to say I was done with it, but I'm sure I'll wish I didn't trade it in at some point.

Matt.

Banned
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I can't wait for the new guitar hero game in June... Guitar Hero smash hits... All the best songs from all the games for play on all instruments. Gonna be sick.