The hell with you PS3 fools...Got 360?

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I don't know who inline4banger is (Ithink they're from cc) but you suck! :x I f**king murked your ass a few times today. :lol:

and Jezek (if you see this)..... that was my son you were playing with today. :lol:

$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
and Jezek (if you see this)..... that was my son you were playing with today.
huh....

i knew he was a little gay, but a pedophile?

i had no idea :shock:

Matt.

Banned
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^^ f**k I know. I cannot wait. The teaser actually showed a few different perks the game will have.
WTF?!?!?! HOW THE HELL did you get any perks out of that? Honestly... The teaser was horrible, or I thought atleast.

DirtyD

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
go to www.modernwarfare2.com and you can actually pause and zoom. It's in the top right corner when the elevator door opens, there's stopping power, a shoe with wings, crossed swords, and one I can't remember. Also, people have actually found pretty detailed screens of a huge teddy bear lol.

hkt03

shootin' sparks on i290..
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I knew if I waited long enough some people would interpret the trailer for me lol

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I think it's going to be in a urban area, like New York city and some of those could be at a airport or skyscraper.

Jeegz

Did sum1 say mud??
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
That game is hopefully going to be sick. I better start saving now so i can buy it.

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
That game is hopefully going to be sick. I better start saving now so i can buy it.
it was you wasn't it? The one who I kept on f**king KILLING yesterday. You didn't want anymore so you kept on backing out and I kept on following you and KILLING you. :oops:

:lol:

Matt.

Banned
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I honestly think they are going to mess this game up, not as bad as treyarch did with world at war but they will mess it up some how.

They're trying to make something that has reached its peak even better and they could either add too much or keep it the same, and either way could be its downfall. But who knows they may surprise again.

Jeegz

Did sum1 say mud??
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
it was you wasn't it? The one who I kept on f**king KILLING yesterday. You didn't want anymore so you kept on backing out and I kept on following you and KILLING you. :oops:

:lol:
Wasnt me Biz. I dont suck at it but im not awesome either.

hkt03

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I honestly think they are going to mess this game up, not as bad as treyarch did with world at war but they will mess it up some how.

They're trying to make something that has reached its peak even better and they could either add too much or keep it the same, and either way could be its downfall. But who knows they may surprise again.
I'm trying not to get too excited either.. I'd be happy if it were the same as COD4 but with better levels and W@W type multiplayer levels.

Matt.

Banned
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Heyyyy new saints row 2 dlc coming in April! Hey no one care? Just me? Alright then...

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
To be honest.. I'd like to see more customization in COD6. With weaponry... the ability to pick the camouflage you wear would be f**king sweet.. maybe a character creation option?

I hated COD 5 when I first bought it, but now I play almost every night and choose it over COD 4. It adds more complexities that just aren't in COD 4. I hope they continue to expand the series with new features. There are still many areas for improvement. They just need to continue making it as realistic as possible, and it'll continue to thrive.

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
To be honest.. I'd like to see more customization in COD6. With weaponry... the ability to pick the camouflage you wear would be f**king sweet.. maybe a character creation option?

I hated COD 5 when I first bought it, but now I play almost every night and choose it over COD 4. It adds more complexities that just aren't in COD 4. I hope they continue to expand the series with new features. There are still many areas for improvement. They just need to continue making it as realistic as possible, and it'll continue to thrive.
if you get on cod4 and want to die contact me. biZOnE

if I'm online I usually play domination. My son is always on free for all.

Losing bravo!

hkt03

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I'll have to hit you up next time I'm online. I'm a beast on Domination.

Jeegz

Did sum1 say mud??
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I only play hardcore. I suck at everything else.