The hell with you PS3 fools...Got 360?

GETxERxDONE

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
hells yeah, i played for awhile yesteday lol from like 1-6 pm then 11-4:30 am hah. i work all weekend though :(

lowlife9

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
im getting sick of the playstation network being down all the time supposedly some hackers are the culprits.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Nucka this isn't the freakin PS3 thread, get out of our s**t yo!!

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^^ lol. How u liking Saints Row VJF, that was an awesome game especially when GTA IV came out and it was trying to be all realistic instead of the ridiculous impossible game play of the previous ones, u beat it yet?
I've been playing Portal 2 the past couple of days, loved the first one, love this one Portal's the greatest lol

lowlife9

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
how many xbox's have you guys gone through a buddy of mine is on his third and his new elite is already giving him problems.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I beat it 3 times already, working on the 4th right now.

On my first one, had it for about 5ish years now. Knock on wood. It doesn't sound pretty at all, but it still runs.

Last edited:

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I'm on my third I believe, but I repaired my last one twice, so take that for what it's worth.

GETxERxDONE

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
im on my 3rd..first one lasted a year before it rrod on me, got it fixed for free, then sold it to gamestop and got an elite, no problems after a year from it. then i sold it to my dad and got the halo reach edition.

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i dont even play mine anymore. we use it as a dvd player lmao

GETxERxDONE

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i have my xbox, blue ray player, and a surround sound receiver with a dvd player on it lol. i can watch 3 movies at once!

lowlife9

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i was thinking of getting a 360 but seeing how many my friend went through and having to pay for online play is deterring me plus i would have to buy my favorite games over again. why can't consoles be as reliable as there predecessor's my original xbox and PS1-PS2 still work fine and those have been to hell and back.

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
cause everything is getting cheaper made

GETxERxDONE

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
paying for xbl deterred me at first as well. but im glad i did it. the online is more reliable, and you get more stuff than psn. xbl gets stuff first (Like map packs and other stuff)

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i was thinking of getting a 360 but seeing how many my friend went through and having to pay for online play is deterring me plus i would have to buy my favorite games over again. why can't consoles be as reliable as there predecessor's my original xbox and PS1-PS2 still work fine and those have been to hell and back.
Agreed.... My NES still works! The only problem it has is the game cartridges are old and need to be blown on / adjusted a bit (the usual). Aside from that, perfection.

I agree with get er done. Xbox is a GREAT system aside from its damn breaking problems. I love the interface, love the way the online games work, the game selection is better imo, Kinect > Move, etc...

JerseyStrong

EMII
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
If anyone is interested and needs a headset, I have a set of TurtleBeach x31's for sale. I'll include a 16 pack of triple A batteries. PM me!

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I'm lovin Homefront. It does have a few glitches, but the online multiplayer is great and the sniping is fun. I've played the first mission in single player so far, and I really enjoyed it. I don't know why people were telling me not to get it.

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
lol. I dunno, I like it. Like I said, it has a few glitches, but I really enjoy the game overall. Don't buy this game looking for perfect realism though. That's not what this game is. It's full of action and a hell of a lot of fun though. I like how it uses technology that is currently being developed in real life to show what war might be like in 20 years - like the combat robots (similar to the Talon SWORDS.. youtube it if you've never heard of it).

Jeegz

Did sum1 say mud??
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
im getting sick of the playstation network being down all the time supposedly some hackers are the culprits.
Yeah they hacked the system and stole ever users info and may have taken all their credit card info too. Thats why we pay $60, besides the fact Microsoft is greedy, is to help protect us against this kind of stuff.

lowlife9

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yeah i already cancelled my credit card should be getting a new one in a couple days im pisst sony let this happen to people and didn't tell them for days. but microsoft is not immune to hackers.