The hell with you PS3 fools...Got 360?

civic209

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I want to get the wii just so i can play the new zelda game...:oops:

On another note Halo Reach campaign has been beaten. Got to say...i was expecting some more "huge monster" epic fights but...ehh

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
How was the campaign?

civic209

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Short...boring...go here kill these guys go there kill those guys. Not really a fan of halo but it was alright i guess. Worth 60 bucks? I dont think so...which is why i bought it when it was on sale :D
Theres no really...epic fights to fight you know? Im more of a Resident Evil 5 kind of guy when you go some place and a huge monster is waiting for you there instead of it being regular dudes.
Its not that its not challenging it just gets repetitive. I was playing it on Heroic. Not really inviting enough for me to go back on legendary but...might as well for the achievement:???:

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Oh, I'm the exact opposite. I would much rather have a really fun and challenging entire mission, than have one big boss. I don't like the big bosses, they seem too.....unrealistic. I have been considering having a couple guys over and going through the Halo campaigns on Legendary. I think the Halo campaigns, at least the originals, are some of the best campaigns ever made.

GETxERxDONE

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Oh, I'm the exact opposite. I would much rather have a really fun and challenging entire mission, than have one big boss. I don't like the big bosses, they seem too.....unrealistic. I have been considering having a couple guys over and going through the Halo campaigns on Legendary. I think the Halo campaigns, at least the originals, are some of the best campaigns ever made.
i have Reach i need to finish on legendary. but no one to do it with

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
So I have made it official......in about 9-10 days I'm having two guys over, and we are going through the Halo campaigns. I don't know how far we will make it, hopefully we can get through Halo 1 and Halo 2. I would also like to pick up ODST again if it has co-op campaign, I think ODST had one of the better campaigns.

GETxERxDONE

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i actually beat the campaign on odst..was kinda easy compared to reach. get reach and let me join lol

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I am considering that as well.....how do you like the campaign on Reach?

Ed[K*]

GO! GO! GADGET VTEC!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
...i was expecting some more "huge monster" epic fights but...ehh
^ this lol

halo reach campaign couldve been ALOT better, bungie couldve done
a better job at it and i know they have the funds to do it..

reach is still the shiznit tho, i love the multiplayer action and co-op firefight.
i play big team slayer and invasion all day (when im not working or at school =P)
aaand love it!

anyone need help with campaign or achievements/challenges? im down

Jeegz

Did sum1 say mud??
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I got Reach for free and ive played it for 15 mintues and was bored by it. I beat Halo 1 and 2. Personally im not a fan of those games.

00_jdm_em1

xREDLINE EM1x
sorry, not a fan of any of the HALO games either, But I am a huge call of duty fan... anybody down for some hardcore team death???

Gamertag is: xREDLINE EM1x

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I love reach.. I'll come back around to it at some point.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Joe, we'll have to go through the campaign if I even pick it up,

GETxERxDONE

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I want to get the wii just so i can play the new zelda game...:oops:

On another note Halo Reach campaign has been beaten. Got to say...i was expecting some more "huge monster" epic fights but...ehh
zelda is the only reason for owning a wii lol

BoiiD

i just came in to this topic again and i agree with civic the campaign was alright and true about the repetitive part. but its still entertaining. i quit playing black ops to many little kids and campers annoy me. i rented homefront its also chill and im currently waiting for the next gears =]

add me for the reach games GT: chango02
=)

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I just picked up Halo Reach. I don't know if I should crack this baby open tonight, or wait until I have the guys over......

civic209

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Does anyone have the new zelda game???? I want to see how it is.
Multiplayer is fun on Reach though.

Also new zombie and multiplayer maps are coming soon for black ops.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I have decided.....I'm cracking Halo Reach open in about t-minus 150 minutes. I can become semi familiar with the weapons, and then my friends and I can come up with a game plan.

Edit: Can anyone tell me if these armor upgrades are available during the campaign, or just multiplayer. If they are available during the campaign, that's going to be awesome.....

Last edited:

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
So far doing the campaign.....I'm a little less than impressed with the AI. Other than that, it's pretty fun. It is basically just another Halo, just with better graphics and more weapons.

civic209

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
The other halos have less weapons? Guess i didnt miss much with previous halos. All there is though is just those little guys the guys with shields and the white elites with the shields thats most of the game.