The hell with you PS3 fools...Got 360?

treeafodo

Austin
Registered VIP
I'm finally getting better! Last night in hardcore Domination I was 34/29(not camping). Not that great but at least positive. This morning I was consistently 15/15

Jeegz

Did sum1 say mud??
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
My k/d will go to s**t in MW3 right now. It will get better the more i play. I dont know any of the maps or how to call anything out yet. Once i do, i will pwn!

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
but I just don't think it's living up to the hype.
Bite your tongue, sir! :lol:

anyway.. Skyrimmed it all day (that sounds dirty..)

GREAT game.. loving it so far. If you loved Oblivion, there's no reason you shouldn't love Skyrim as much or more (assuming the game doesn't start sucking soon.. lol. I have only been playing it for less than a day....)

Jeegz

Did sum1 say mud??
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Anyone else having issues with their copy of MW3??? My game is brand new and it keep coming up disc unreadable. Ive tried everything ie seen on the net to fix it. Sounds like i get to return the game until i get one that works.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Bite your tongue, sir! :lol:

anyway.. Skyrimmed it all day (that sounds dirty..)

GREAT game.. loving it so far. If you loved Oblivion, there's no reason you shouldn't love Skyrim as much or more (assuming the game doesn't start sucking soon.. lol. I have only been playing it for less than a day....)
I've played Morrowind (elder scrolls 3) and I loved it, but I don't know if I can get into an RPG anymore, because I played Fallout New Vegas on my computer and played it for a good 2 weeks and loved it, but I got bored. Now, I don't know how RPGs are on consoles, but everyone is saying it's so great and I want to know if it'd be worth getting it, cause maybe I'll get it for my birthday if my mom will let me.

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
^^I personally thought fallout was pretty boring. A lot of people liked it, but it was too linear for me. Go rent Skyrim for a day (I think blockbuster does $2 a day rentals now) and see if you get hooked. If you do, go buy it.

If you can't rent it, I'd say buy it anyway. It's really open ended, just like morrowind (and oblivion)... in fact, maybe you should go get oblivion first. You can probably get it for pretty cheap at this point. Then you could always pick up skyrim if you liked it and want more.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well, my friend has been yelling at me to get skyrim lol, so if anything i'd get it if I like it. If redbox gets it anytime soon I'll rent it.

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
^^Agreed... this game is effing amazing... have about 45 hours of gameplay invested already.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I really wasn't too fond of BF3, and didn't hear the best things about MW3, so I traded BF3 in for SR3. I'm pretty happy with my purchase :D

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I don't even know what SR3 is...

civic209

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
anyone know how long the xbox 360's last? I got mine last year and my warranty is about to expire so not sure if i should get an extended 2 year warranty for 70 bucks or not...

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
anyone know how long the xbox 360's last? I got mine last year and my warranty is about to expire so not sure if i should get an extended 2 year warranty for 70 bucks or not...
I've had mine for 5-6 years, and never had a problem. Mine may be the exception though. If you've got the $70 to spare, go for it.

treeafodo

Austin
Registered VIP
My best friends have had theirs 2 years (on Christmas) and they play it 24/7 with no problems.

And by 24/7 I mean 48,000g gamerscore in under 2 years. And then his brother,who shares the same console has 10k.

My first one I played for about a year then sold to my uncle and it's still going 4 years later.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I've had mine for 2 months lol. Its only froze on me once.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

89SiGUYrex

Live Free or Die
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i have gone through like 4 or 5 but most of those were early ones, i got the elite before the slim xbox came out and its going strong with no problems.

civic209

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Well sounds like they last a while. Mine has only frozen because of the crappy internet. Don't think i want to spend the 70 bucks...
On a different note...MW3 has been ordered :D