The *No E-thugs* Forza 3 Thread

Cod Man

1.7 60'
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Should have went with the 13 or 14 :lol: I can't get the 15 to drift right for nothing lol I can gift you a few tunes if ya want? My Supra is beast.

Aaron.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i drift in the me gtr, that thing is sex

Aaron.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yea it really is, bet it would rip your silvia, nice use of sarcasm btw

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
warranty is expired, this is what i get for being an early adopter................

f**k you Bill f**k you know officially EVERYONE I know including my self has red ringed...

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i haven't red ringed *knock on wood*. i got my 360 about 3 years ago. so far the only issue it had was randomly somehow the controllers wouldnt turn on the console via bluetooth, but one day it started working again :???:

oh yeah and the disc tray doesnt want to close when you push the button, you have to give it a tap, as if its off track or something :roll:

s_crowley 17

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Should have went with the 13 or 14 :lol: I can't get the 15 to drift right for nothing lol I can gift you a few tunes if ya want? My Supra is beast.
I havent even tried drfiting, im a noobie..

send me a gift? didnt know you could do that.. if you could that would help though !

my gamer tag is smc6691

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
there's light at the end of the tunnel. comcast is in my foreseeable future!! my next paycheck and this guy might be on the online like a real american

EMIIspecED

TEAM OCELOT rep.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
nice ... shane stop wasting time and go buy a new xbox that doesnt work like bhiems

SGGilmo

Yay, Another Car.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
warranty is expired, this is what i get for being an early adopter................

f**k you Bill f**k you know officially EVERYONE I know including my self has red ringed...
well if it makes you feel any better i'm on my 5th or 6th one now lol. you could always do the "walmart swap" wink wink. lol.

NIKE H34D

Slow and Loving It
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Lol I work at wal mart.... its really funny when people are able to return something they didnt even buy from wal mart LMAOOOOOOOOoo but yeah, just go to wal mart and take an xbox....... they dont care lmao.

Aome guy last night at about 3 AM came in filled a basket with electronics and plowed the managers to get out the store lmao once he got out they had to just watch him :P I feel bad for our security people/managers/door greeters haha they all stood there to stop him and he just busted thru with the cart haha!!!!!

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah i thought about swappin it, i'm soo damn broke it's not even funny, rent's tomorrow too!

I might try to "find" my invoice at work of this Xbox I sold myself *wink wink*

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thinkin bout giving the towel trick a go.....

s_crowley 17

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
anyone else think the "tips" go away too fast while your trying to read them at the loading screen for a race? lol no big deal i just thought it was kinda funny