Szady (Ryan + wife)
LowNotSlow (Dave)
Xpl0d3r (Shaun)
CDubs
Pon55 (Pete) ????
9civic6
ACUWEEZY

Meeting Point TBD.

Ok, so I mapped out two different routes for the cruise. One is 1 hour, 200 miles (Route A). The other, 1 hour, 20 minutes, and just over 65 miles (Route B). Which do you guys prefer? One has us taking the highway back to our meeting spot, and the other has us on County roads (55mhp speed limit). Either route will be very scenic and full of curvey roads. I could care less which one we take.

Route A

Route B

Also, Im also thinking of having a BBQ after the cruise? Everyone bring something (food wise), and we can meet up at my inlaws house (huge garage, big driveway, plenty of parking, good sized yard, etc). Someone bring burgers, someone bring hotdogs, someone bring rolls for said burgers and hotdogs, someone bring soda/juice/beer, etc. Thoughts? Whoever would be bringing anything that needs to be refridgerated, I can drop off before hand.

EMIIspecED

TEAM OCELOT rep.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
this looks sweet

CDubs

Registered VIP
i can bring buns and rolls for said hotdogs and burgers, and since i seem to be the only one (i believe) thats not legal to drink ill bring my own soda in case all you guys want just beer...btw name is chris =)

iBeast

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
this sounds nice. wish i could go lol

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Ok, so I mapped out two different routes for the cruise. One is 1 hour, 200 miles (Route A).
1 hour, 200 miles?! Are we flying airplanes and I was not aware? In that case I'll bring my 747 instead of my Honda.

:lol:

PS I'll bring a bunch of wieners. And Ryan, that does not include Tony. ;)

LowNotSlow

Aqua Teen Christmas Force
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
200 miles is going to be a lot more than an hour lol

Szady

D-Series Master
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Are we flying airplanes...
I dont know...but I could really use a wish right now.... :lol:

Ask Dan and Clem if they wanna tag along. I dont know if Mike wants to make that big of a trip in his Dakota, but Im sure Dan wouldnt mind criusing in his Suby...

200 miles is going to be a lot more than an hour lol
No, not really. Once we got to the top part of the lake, the roads open up alittle, and the speed limit ups to 55mph, meaning we'd be doing 60-70mph on the East side of the lake until we got back to our meeting location.

Is everyone game for a bbq afterwards? I dont wanna have one, and have only like 3 people show up...lol

Szady

D-Series Master
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
im up for the bbq
Well I figured you were since you already said you'd bring something. :lol:
I meant it more for the people who havent said aynthing about it yet.

CDubs

Registered VIP
yeah true....some people fail to catch on here ;) but if there is no bbq, i think maybe heading to a friendlys or something like that if anyone is game since if only a few want to go to that...also how are the roads, my smalled ej should be fine right?

Szady

D-Series Master
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The roads are good for the most part. If my little del Slow can make it (which is lowered way low, ask Shaun), you should be just fine.

CDubs

Registered VIP
ok, my lip and exhaust are only a few inches..never scrape here so if they are decent i should be fine =)

LowNotSlow

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
No, not really. Once we got to the top part of the lake, the roads open up alittle, and the speed limit ups to 55mph, meaning we'd be doing 60-70mph on the East side of the lake until we got back to our meeting location.

Is everyone game for a bbq afterwards? I dont wanna have one, and have only like 3 people show up...lol
C'mon man if you're going 55mph that means you cover 55 miles in an hour :shock: I'm down for a 200 mile cruise as long as I can find a place with 93 octane gas to fill up.

I'm down with BBQ. I can bring a box of premade burgers.

Szady

D-Series Master
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
C'mon man if you're going 55mph that means you cover 55 miles in an hour :shock: I'm down for a 200 mile cruise as long as I can find a place with 93 octane gas to fill up.

I'm down with BBQ. I can bring a box of premade burgers.
Theres a few places to get 93 around here. They arent exactly right near the lake, but there are a few places back towards Queensbury (where I actually live).

Aight, I'll talk to the inlaws, and see if they'll let me 'invite' you guys over for a bbq at their place.

LowNotSlow

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
If I can only find 91 I'll have to load a different timing map. Not a big deal but I'll be down a touch on power.

Szady

D-Series Master
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yea, because your SO much slower than our little 1.5's, 1.6's, and 1.8's. I think you'll be fine with your less powerful timing map. :lol:

Jersey8

B20: Detroit Muscle!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn i'd def be up for this but im gonna be in michigan this weekend :(

CDubs

Registered VIP
:cry: thats on hell of a drive for you too is it not? im like 3 hours away in mid CT

Status
Not open for further replies.