The North Eastern Cruise of Lake George

Status
Not open for further replies.

pon55

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Not looken good. Broken rear strut and the lower bolt is frozen! ( and takeing my cash)

9civic6

Ya i My car is down but will ride with my buddy with his 8th gen if ppl are still going

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Well this went down the shitter quickly. I vote reschedule for Oct 16... I'll be down then AND the car should be retuned and ready to go.. and also gives more time for the bunch of people who also have broken cars, lol.

Last edited:

CDubs

Registered VIP
oct 13th isnt good for me, i got school during the week and cant make it up weekend or friday i can do

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I meant 16th my bad. I can't even attend on the 13th lol.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Sady said he's in for the 16th as well.

LowNotSlow

Aqua Teen Christmas Force
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm out. Racing that weekend. Should have stuck with the original Sept. 26 date.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
EDIT: Sady cannot attend the 16th. He said weekend after. Is the 23rd okay with everyone?? He no longer wants to be in charge of posting this so I said I would make the changes/plans as necessary. I have PM'd some of you for opinions, and will be creating a new thread based on what we decide. Do we can to keep the LG run, or do a berkshires cruise? Please let me know! (new date, October 23.)

Would you guys like to do the LG cruise? Or a Berkshires cruise? I'm going to have this thread closed and a new one made since Sady is pretty much MIA from this site from time to time (I talk to him almost every day, so it's ok.. lol).

Berkshire cruise would be Western MA, a nice scenic cruise that we can end at the top of Mt. Greylock (highest point in MA).. and has great photo op shots.. I'll post a couple from when we went up there last (not my car though).. let me know what you guys think!

and a pic from the very top:

Anyways.. if interested I can map out the cruise and have it end at the mountain. The hike up the mountain is maybe 15 mins or so.. but I think with the foliage it would be awesome!

EDIT:

Here's a basic route. About 150 miles, but this is doing a complete loop and then going up to the top of the mountain if we choose:

We can also cut it shorter if needed, just an idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.