the northeast is dead

s_crowley 17

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
drinking beers and watchin cops over here in mass

its getting cold which means the lips need to come off soon..

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Not as dead as my Civic. :shock:
WTF did you do now I thought you got my motor in and just about running... lol

im bored and its cold outside

Xploder you're still in rochester right?

me you and amej8 should meet up sometime. possibly hit up dino bbq for some food or something
Yessir. I'd be down for that. I go home in 2 weeks (week 10 at RIT, then finals week:???:) when I'm home I'm throwing the winter wheels on (painting them the same color as Ryan's B-series valve cover ;)) and raising the car up. I'll be a lifted civic on painted steelies for the winter.

But yeah, lets find a time and hit up dinosaur bbq.

Szady

D-Series Master
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
MMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Dinosour BBQ. I f**king LOVE that place.

It is Shaun. Just need a MAP sensor that I should be picking up on sat for free. If all goes well, it'll be moving sometime next week. Just gotta get that retarded LCA bolt out (one that goes thru the frame).

Pete, read above. :lol:

pon55

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
MMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Dinosour BBQ. I f**king LOVE that place.

It is Shaun. Just need a MAP sensor that I should be picking up on sat for free. If all goes well, it'll be moving sometime next week. Just gotta get that retarded LCA bolt out (one that goes thru the frame).

Pete, read above. :lol:
OK
I thought you broke it again:shock:
LOL

Szady

D-Series Master
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Well, I kind of did. Went to go look a another car, and when I pulled into the parking lot, the drivers side rear trailing arm let go of the LCA. So, I had to have it flat bed'ed home. Luckily my uncle has one. So, I JUST got the arm replaced this past weekend (this happened back in July or so, lol). And instead of replacing the one LCA w/a stock one, I picked up a set of Blox LCA's. Anodized purple. :D Just gotta get that one last bolt out (siezed up, then I ended up rounding the head off it, so now I gotta fix that), and Im good to go. :lol: If its not one thing, its another. And people wonder why I want a new car? :lol:

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Dallas @ Philly tomorrow.. Romo the Homo vs Vick the d**k!

Cept Romo dated Jessica Simpson & Carrie Underwood... Vick's just a d**k and organizes dog fighting :lol:

Szady

D-Series Master
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Technically its Homo vs D. Mac. Vick barely plays.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
True. Homo wins :-P

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I'm in Rochester... that's kinda close...

Jbuck2KCivic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
any weekend meet spots in Roch?
Well during the summer there is always the Log Cabin to go to. A nice shwoing of cars and bikes, classic, muscle, truck, exotics, choppers a little of everything. It's every Wednesday night during the summer

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
There's kind of been weekly meets sort of. It's not just Honda's, and it's more of a get together and just talk thing... roclife.org. If you sign up you can see the meets section.

98civb18c

Banned
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Supposed to get 12inches + snow tomorrow. My ebp em1 just got totalled due to vandalism.

s_crowley 17

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
So all of this snow or rain thats in the middle of the country right now is coming our way.. supposedly its going to be all rain..