XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Mine was VERY busy. I work at Best Buy (slow now, but crazy before Christmas)

.. and Dominos... SUPER busy the past two days. Averaged $20 an hour last night there =)

Bheims

Bustin windows outcha car
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I do "legal consulting" for Thomson Reuters...its pretty much sales/business development

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Another one of those days, you could hear a pin drop here..........

obracer12

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
+1 to that I'm working as a curriculum and program designer at Drexel... there is maybe 5-6 students on campus right now... on the up side it took 5 mins for them to make my order for breakfast at the lunch truck

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
+1 to that I'm working as a curriculum and program designer at Drexel... there is maybe 5-6 students on campus right now... on the up side it took 5 mins for them to make my order for breakfast at the lunch truck
Fun fun, aren't finals over?

obracer12

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
nah not till june 16-17th I believe.. drexel runs trimesters so there are 3 semesters in one academic year.. they are just 10 weeks instead of 15-17 weeks so your s**t gets crammed in like a full semester in 10 weeks...

whitey53005

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thought I'd revive this thread today considering there is nothing going on at work for me today. Sucks I have to be here until 4 as well.

rey rey

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thought I'd revive this thread today considering there is nothing going on at work for me today. Sucks I have to be here until 4 as well.
Revive? this is the most active thread on CC...lol..

Lol... just got a call from my finance Co... "We just called to say thank you for making your payments on time we appreciate you business" I told the woman on the phone in a very polite way that only time i want to here from them is to tell me I can refinance or where would i like title mailed to? ...lol.. she got a kick out of my reply.:lol:.

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ahh thanks for bringing it back I forgot bout this thread, yeah i'm here till 5 so far................

gonna be dead today, s**t it's been dead the whole week!

whitey53005

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Is that the first time they've done that? Where the hell is my phone call to tell me I made my payment on time. lol. Glad I don't get those BS phone calls. Although every time I take my TL into the dealership they give me a call similar to that.

Is your rate high or anything like that which would make you want to refinance?

rey rey

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Is that the first time they've done that? Where the hell is my phone call to tell me I made my payment on time. lol. Glad I don't get those BS phone calls. Although every time I take my TL into the dealership they give me a call similar to that.

my rates are decent.. Why refance now It'll be paid off after the holidays.. I want to use the same co, again.

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

dude you makin it to the BBQ on the 18th?

Jersey8

B20: Detroit Muscle!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
dead here. i have s**t to do but its all reading and research, which i don't feel like doing at all.

whitey53005

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah, reading at work blows. I did my work today and sent out my application. Now it's just time to find things to occupy my time until I leave.

Jersey8

B20: Detroit Muscle!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yea i gotta do a bunch of reading and research and take notes on it for my thesis, so its kind of important. f**k i need to get on this s**t