the red roadster. zomg miata!!!

BassboatS13

5+ Year Member
Many have seen my car before but I figure ill post the progress of it so far..

this is a very small and quick run thru of the cars progress. the main build thread is on CLUBROADSTER .

I wanna make a shoutout to Road Pirate and the slamburglar/slammed/moderately slammed/post your red roadster thread for constant inspiration! ;)

Well I bought the car bone stock about 2 months ago. Been just messing with it since then

you can find most of this on my build thread but since im about to fly down for IA the build thread is on hold

then got the hardtop painted, garnish painted, and wheels on

and it was still lacking something... then i found it

OHYEAHHH

future plans:
X cross Roll Bar w/ harness bar
Bride Vios w/ harness
aftermarket sways
DP6061 Exhaust
NEW FRONT BUMPER
misc items like flaps and stuff
and then the big guns (by next years tax returns)
99-2000 Miata 1.8L swap w/ 6 speed trans
small put-together single turbo kit (about 5-8 psi)

stay tuned ;]

Aaron.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I
LOVE
YOUR CAR
lol makes me want one

Road Pirate

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Glad you made a build thread on here mang! Car is looking sex as always :thumbup:

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Ahhh now I know where I knew I know you from.

Road Pirate

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Your sentence made me feel retarded, I had to read it like three times to figure out what you were saying hahaha.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
:bluelol: That was the point. Seriously though, you guys have made me want a Miata. Im still thinking of going with a 240z though.

BassboatS13

5+ Year Member
sit / drive a miata and you would change your mind. I wish me and Greyson actually had more pictures of our cars stock.. but we did work lol

BassboatS13

5+ Year Member
Okay heres the recent breakdown. Here is the last few pics I have

and then i picked up a primer miata with 1.8 LSD swap, perfect body, and full 95 converted interior.. so started to switch stuff over. Bought the car from an older guy who was the old turbo tech for Flying Miata.

Future plans:

Flaked Red paint
DP6061 Exhaust
Roll bar setup
Bride Vios III w/ Harness setup
start piecing together the turbo setup during the winter...

aeaddy03

Up And Coming
5+ Year Member
im lovin this miata bro! i really like the blue one too but red is my color so i give you the edge.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Wait wait wait. Which car is getting what parts from the other car?

BassboatS13

5+ Year Member
the primer car is getting parts from the red car.. crazy? yes. but it has a better motor, better body, and just more potential. the red one has its dings and the 180k weak 1.6

BassboatS13

5+ Year Member

still waiting to get it painted. I am getting real impatient and losing inspiration. I need to sell the other Miata as I am crunching for money bad. Roommate is jobless so that means no rent and more utilities so I think this will take longer than I expected. Here is the last pic of the old one and just remember this one will be like 5 times better! ;]

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
the primer car is getting parts from the red car.. crazy? yes. but it has a better motor, better body, and just more potential. the red one has its dings and the 180k weak 1.6
I can dig it. A faster car thats just primed is better than an okay car with paint in my book.

What does the red one still have on it? And how much are you selling it for?

BassboatS13

5+ Year Member
it still has my momo and alpine and black tail piece on it.. but as far as bone stock goes i want 2000. and they go for 3000+