the red roadster. zomg miata!!!

Road Pirate

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You sir need to quit loosing inspiration, I don't know why you lose inspiration so fast lmao. This car will be sick as s**t if you just stick with it! haha.

BassboatS13

5+ Year Member
the car is in the paint booth. bout to be back in business soon. Porsche Red Miata coming soon haha

Road Pirate

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Shits gonna look sick :thumbup:
I hope those guys take their time though, considering I have your hardtop and all :lol:

Road Pirate

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Funny thing is, I only make 1400$ a month, or thereabouts. I don't know how much Dan makes but I believe around the same? We both have low rent, and we budget like crazy. Dan's been living off ramen to save up for the paint job :lol:

civhatch92

That's my honda.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Loving this miata thread... ALMOST as much as VotionSpeed's haha

Keep up the good work man, I know at times you lose all hope and inspiration and want to give up. Been there and done that over the last 4 years with my build... but I stuck through it and it was all worth it! Can't wait to see this progress more, you and VotionSpeeds miata's are pretty sick, now you bot make me want one... s**t.

BassboatS13

5+ Year Member
ha thanks guys. yeah me and greyson know how to manage money and inspire each other (NO HOMO). neither of us regret going from our EM1's to our miatas.. !

Road Pirate

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Porsche Red FTMFW. I love your car...lets trade. haha.

BassboatS13

5+ Year Member
im trying to buy something right now hah.. stay tuned if he'll agree on my price. drift event sept 12. so me and greyson gotta arrive clean!

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
man...makes me want a mint green miata

BassboatS13

5+ Year Member
just bought the greddy ti-c knockoff exhaust.. yes knockoff.. but 250 vs 675 bucks.. hopefully will have it in friday