The Relationship Thread

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I know, I'm not happy about it. It's not that I'm losing interest, not at ALL, but I just feel like he's getting bored. But we are going on vacation next week together. Maybe that will help.

And how is her body weird? :lol:
Her shoulders are broad, but her legs are skinny, and she has no butt. It's... weird...

I just want to go do more exciting things. And he comes up with great ideas. We just never follow through.
Little things are way more important than things that cost money. Hiking is great, and you guys have awesome hikes not too far away from you!

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ah, that's how it came across to me, so I assumed that's what he meant.

How do you mean? Like tried harder in school? Because I do to. Lol coulda got a damn scholarship or something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nah lol. I got a 3.5+ gpa most of high school. I mean I only really hung out with a group of friends. I wish I could go back and make more.

No i meant that i told u u woukd regret being in a relationship and not getting out and doing more s**t in high school.
I don't really regret being in one, because it was fun while it lasted, and it wasn't a boring relationship. The other one was lol.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Jersey8

B20: Detroit Muscle!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Her shoulders are broad, but her legs are skinny, and she has no butt. It's... weird...

Little things are way more important than things that cost money. Hiking is great, and you guys have awesome hikes not too far away from you!
Yea that's a messed up body type. You can find better lol

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Had a long talk on the phone last night with him. It did not go well. Today f***ing sucks.

Ew. Weird.

I know, we've been wanting to go on one.

:agreed: You're cute. You can find a cuter girl.

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member

Yeah, I'm going to ease her off slightly. Took her to dinner, cause I decided to throw my vein standards out the window for once. She's cool, witty, gets my humor, and she works out which is good. Still kinda ehhh on her body though.

Had a long talk on the phone last night with him. It did not go well. Today f***ing sucks.

Ew. Weird.

I know, we've been wanting to go on one.

:agreed: You're cute. You can find a cuter girl.
;) well thanks!

Here's a few pics of this chick, so you guys get the idea. She's kinda cute, but I dunno...

Here's what I'm talking about:

Maybe I'm over-reacting. Also, yes, she's kinda ginger (can't really tell, even in person. It's weird. She just looks brunette to me :what:)

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Pass.

We just talked about how we've pigeon holed ourselves into our own little secluded world, and I'm getting bored. Which is not what I want. And I feel like when couples do that, people get bored and the relationship falls apart. And I would die if that happened. He means so much to me. I know it's been under a year, but I have a gut feeling about him.

Jermee

Registered VIP
Yeah, I'm going to ease her off slightly. Took her to dinner, cause I decided to throw my vein standards out the window for once. She's cool, witty, gets my humor, and she works out which is good. Still kinda ehhh on her body though.

;) well thanks!

Here's a few pics of this chick, so you guys get the idea. She's kinda cute, but I dunno...

Maybe I'm over-reacting. Also, yes, she's kinda ginger (can't really tell, even in person. It's weird. She just looks brunette to me :what:)
See she's seems cute to me.

Sent from your moms house.

Jermee

Registered VIP
Maybe my standards aren't too high. As long as they carry themselves well and know how to take care of themselves they pass in my book.

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Pass.

We just talked about how we've pigeon holed ourselves into our own little secluded world, and I'm getting bored. Which is not what I want. And I feel like when couples do that, people get bored and the relationship falls apart. And I would die if that happened. He means so much to me. I know it's been under a year, but I have a gut feeling about him.
See yeah. I'm just not that into her. I can't help it. Her personality is cool but eh..

I've been there. I was like that (sort of) in my last relationship. We started dating, and I thought I was really into her. After about 6 months, I stopped putting effort into our relationship (subconsciously, more or less), and it started to get rough. I was unemployed, and things were just really stagnant. We started fighting all the time, and she would nitpick every little thing anyone ever did, which drove me NUTS. We broke up shortly after that. In the end, I realized I didn't really like her, I just liked the idea of her. I liked being in a relationship, and the comfort it brought. I was much better off being single, to be honest!
If you like dude, figure out a way to bring that spark back. It really is pretty bad that it's burning out already.

Maybe my standards aren't too high. As long as they carry themselves well and know how to take care of themselves they pass in my book.

I have stupid high standards. I don't know why haha. I'm used to dating 8-9's, to be honest. Maybe I'm just spoiled.

Here's a picture of the other chick (from 3 hours away). She's pretty cute, but the distance makes it a definite no.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

;) well thanks!

Gross

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
See yeah. I'm just not that into her. I can't help it. Her personality is cool but eh..

I've been there. I was like that (sort of) in my last relationship. We started dating, and I thought I was really into her. After about 6 months, I stopped putting effort into our relationship (subconsciously, more or less), and it started to get rough. I was unemployed, and things were just really stagnant. We started fighting all the time, and she would nitpick every little thing anyone ever did, which drove me NUTS. We broke up shortly after that. In the end, I realized I didn't really like her, I just liked the idea of her. I liked being in a relationship, and the comfort it brought. I was much better off being single, to be honest!
If you like dude, figure out a way to bring that spark back. It really is pretty bad that it's burning out already.
It's not that I'm bored of him and that I find myself looking at other guys. I'm just bored of our situation and the routine we've fallen into. I can't imagine being without him though.

He texted me telling about a dream he had last night after our talk and it made me cry.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
It's not that I'm bored of him and that I find myself looking at other guys. I'm just bored of our situation and the routine we've fallen into. I can't imagine being without him though.

He texted me telling about a dream he had last night after our talk and it made me cry.
Annnnnnd this was my relationship for the last month. She was bored and was always thinking of other guys, but she suppressed the urge to do anything about it. Well, obviously it bit her in the ass, and I ended up crushed again, but I'm over it and I was with her for a year and a half. You're with him for how long? Try to bring the spark back. I know how that feels.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm trying to figure out how. I mentioned we are going on vacation together for the first time next weekend.

Tig.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member

;) well thanks!

She looks cute to me. Better than the other girl you posted imo. But need a better pic to see those scrony legs

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Lol damn! Didn't think she was a "gross", but hey :what:

I'm trying to figure out how. I mentioned we are going on vacation together for the first time next weekend.
That may help. A roadtrip may be in line soon. Just do something to break out of the monotony!

She looks cute to me. Better than the other girl you posted imo. But need a better pic to see those scrony legs
I dunno, other chick is cuter (and is also very independent, and self-sufficient), but the distance rules her out, as I said.
I'll just keep my options open.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I dont really have standards lol. And im like uh no. Haha

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The girl from three hours away is way hot.