The Relationship Thread

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
God I'd be mortified if my pictures showed up on Vortex one day...

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
It's a VW fan club anyway. They'd probably all talk about how you weren't good enough for them, because they're pretentious douches :lol:
I know but my boyfriend goes on it, is my point. :lol:

Just a honda!!

Registered VIP
Yeah, I'm going to ease her off slightly. Took her to dinner, cause I decided to throw my vein standards out the window for once. She's cool, witty, gets my humor, and she works out which is good. Still kinda ehhh on her body though.

;) well thanks!

Here's a few pics of this chick, so you guys get the idea. She's kinda cute, but I dunno...

Here's what I'm talking about:

Maybe I'm over-reacting. Also, yes, she's kinda ginger (can't really tell, even in person. It's weird. She just looks brunette to me :what:)
Theres worse out there

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Men, I don't see why you guys think she's so bad looking. But hey, I'd rather have a faithful girl than a pretty unfaithful one. Which most pretty ones tend to act like. Or maybe its just me

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Who said pretty girls are unfaithful?

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i dont know what you look like toyoko but that girl is settling in any sense of the word when concerned with looks alone. she would not get a higher rating than a 4 from me out of 10. keep in mind the 10 and 1 are unreal numbers a fantasy like a unicorn. there can not be a most attractive or least attractive or it brakes the scale. its more of a conglomeration of many ugly features stacked up over different women. and i do believe in 2s and 9s but they are hard to reach like super models are 9s. that being said 8s are like bombshells that you see rarely... so in my book she is half a bombshell.

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i dont know what you look like toyoko but that girl is settling in any sense of the word when concerned with looks alone. she would not get a higher rating than a 4 from me out of 10. keep in mind the 10 and 1 are unreal numbers a fantasy like a unicorn. there can not be a most attractive or least attractive or it brakes the scale. its more of a conglomeration of many ugly features stacked up over different women. and i do believe in 2s and 9s but they are hard to reach like super models are 9s. that being said 8s are like bombshells that you see rarely... so in my book she is half a bombshell.
What am I in your book, Tom? I'm curious.

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I tend to think of it on a more relative scale. I've partied with celebrities and models. Let's just say Hollywood does wonders with photoshop and camera tricks. Now, yes, I guess I should re-iterate, because I have never seen a solid 10 in real life (my idea of a perfect 10? Natalie Portman, Olivia Wylde), so I'd say the hot girls I've dated have been 7-8s, in that sense. I have seen some legit NOPE 1's before, though. Like. Holy s**t fubar.