The Relationship Thread

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
No offense to Alex and any other girl that's on this board, but f***ing woman, are annoying and stupid.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
None taken b/c I don't fall into those categories. Oh, and men are lazy. ;)

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i have no problem being the bottom, shits so much easier there ;)

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I was referring to the question in general, not to you in particular lol.

Women can be crazy. Some of the stupid s**t I've had girls do just astounds me (faking seizures, lying for 8 months, while f**king other dudes, lying about their age, trying to f**king RAPE ME WHILE DRUNK).
My ex has been non stop playing stupid games with me since we broke uP. She'll text me saying she is lonely and wants someone to talk to, but gets mad at me for no reason. Then today, my friend said she was a cheating cunt on Facebook and blamed me for it.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk 2

Jermee

Registered VIP
I hate Facebook and Instagram. I think relationships would be a lot easier for me if I just deleted them.

Sent from your moms house.

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
My ex has been non stop playing stupid games with me since we broke uP. She'll text me saying she is lonely and wants someone to talk to, but gets mad at me for no reason. Then today, my friend said she was a cheating c*** on Facebook and blamed me for it.

Just ignore her. Nothing works better.

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Delete and block. I hate seeing the name, face, and/or car all the time
This.

I did that to my ex who was borderline abusive and after the break up he would harass me online and stuff. So I just deleted and blocked and it made my life so much easier. I just removed my blocks like last week and he friend requested me :shock: that was weird

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Just ignore her. Nothing works better.
I've been trying. As much as I hate to say it, getting over a year and a half relationship hasn't been so easy.

OGstackadolla

TEAM LIGHTSPEED RACING
Registered VIP
I've been trying. As much as I hate to say it, getting over a year and a half relationship hasn't been so easy.

I had to get over a six year relationship where the b**** cheated on me and another three year relationship where I was just not interested anymore. I'm all for helping someone grow as a person, but I ain't trying to be no girl's daddy

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I had to get over a six year relationship where the b**** cheated on me and another three year relationship where I was just not interested anymore. I'm all for helping someone grow as a person, but I ain't trying to be no girl's daddy
Damn, that sucks. I hate cheaters. I don't see why you would do it. Just leave if you don't want someone.

Jermee

Registered VIP
No I mean I hate social media sights. Not because of exs, but current relationships as well. Too much s**t gets started over fb

OGstackadolla

TEAM LIGHTSPEED RACING
Registered VIP
Oh, I feel ya. I'm still surprised that they allow just anyone access to the net. I really feel there should be a basic test every time you log on

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Or you can just date people that aren't dramatic and don't use social media to ruin your life ;)

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Social media only f**ks up your relationship if you let it. I don't deal with drama/crazy people as it is haha.

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
s**t facebook is a place to show off your prizes. myspace is how i used to crush in my early days, and clubcivic used to be a good pasture to rope in ponies.

Jermee

Registered VIP
The only reason i use social media is to keep up with car shows, car events, or my fiends who are into cars. And Instagram is where I post my pics of pretty much nothing but my car and car related pics. I'm sure all of my followers hate me.

OGstackadolla

TEAM LIGHTSPEED RACING
Registered VIP
I've been pretty lucky. I had to put a couple guys in check, but I do it over PM. People can be f**king stupid

Jermee

Registered VIP
But I will say, If I didn't have Facebook it would be extremely hard for me to meet new people. I just don't get out much unless its to a car event or just to hang with the same friends I've always hanged with. It's a freakin double edge sword.

OGstackadolla

TEAM LIGHTSPEED RACING
Registered VIP
s*** facebook is a place to show off your prizes. myspace is how i used to crush in my early days, and clubcivic used to be a good pasture to rope in ponies.
I met my current girlfriend from Club Integra, lol
The only reason i use social media is to keep up with car shows, car events, or my fiends who are into cars. And Instagram is where I post my pics of pretty much nothing but my car and car related pics. I'm sure all of my followers hate me.

s**t, isn't that was ig is for? Pretty much all of my pics are my car and my friend's cars

OGstackadolla

TEAM LIGHTSPEED RACING
Registered VIP
I don't usually meet people on Facebook; I'm paranoid about my car, so I only add local people I know for the most part