The Relationship Thread

Jermee

Registered VIP
I met my current girlfriend from Club Integra, lol

s**t, isn't that was ig is for? Pretty much all of my pics are my car and my friend's cars
I can't think of another reason to use i.g.. I'm pretty sure everyone doesn't want to see me posting daily selfies of myself.

Sent from your moms house.

Jermee

Registered VIP
I don't usually meet people on Facebook; I'm paranoid about my car, so I only add local people I know for the most part
I'm fine with it. Car stays in a garage, can't mess with it.

OGstackadolla

TEAM LIGHTSPEED RACING
Registered VIP
I can't think of another reason to use i.g.. I'm pretty sure everyone doesn't want to see me posting daily selfies of myself.

I also don't give a tiny piece of a f**k about what hipster bullshit you ate for lunch while I'm in line at McDonalds waiting for my subpar hamburger to be prepared by a team of high school dropouts

Jermee

Registered VIP
I also don't give a tiny piece of a f**k about what hipster bullshit you ate for lunch while I'm in line at McDonalds waiting for my subpar hamburger to be prepared by a team of high school dropouts
Lololol couldn't agree more

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I also don't give a tiny piece of a f*** about what hipster bulls*** you ate for lunch while I'm in line at McDonalds waiting for my subpar hamburger to be prepared by a team of high school dropouts
Amen to that. I only follow people who post car pictures lol.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I pretty much follow friends, car pages, and a s**t ton of fitness pages for daily motivation and such.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
so yah, figured id updated everyone that doesnt know, most know i caught my wife cheating and s*** and we "verbal divorced" cause we cant afford that s*** right now, but ya.

anyways, been a few months, went out with a few chicks only to not ever call them again cause they were needy as f***, weirdos, etc etc. This whole dating scene is for the f***ing birds.

anyways met this chick a few weeks ago, met up with her, had some dinner and stuff, and was just f***ing blown away by her. f***ING AMAZINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG chick, this is by far the coolest f***ing girl iv ever met, much less dated. she treats me like im a f***ing human and not some b**** slave or something. Anyways, we have been out a few more times and every time i see her my f***ing heart and stomach goes insane. This chick is just wow, Its so f***ing hard to even explain how i feel about her cause words cant describe her. She came over last night and hung out, and well yah we umm yahhhhhh'ed ,twice , and then just layed there by each other and she would grab my hand and kiss it, and kiss my arm, and stuff, it was all just so awesome, cause my ex was NOTHING even f***ing close to this, i would have to beg, and i might get a kiss. and it had to be , after dark, stars aligned, f***ing hell frozen over, pigs flying and god damn satan walking the f***ing earth to get her give me some sub-par ass with no feelings what so ever.

anyways, i really hope we work out , cause i really like this chick alot, and this is the happiest iv been in , well ever, and i can say that with all honesty. She says she feels the same way, and the look in her eyes does too. but guess we will see. anyways, thats my update for now since it looks like this has gone to " lets argue over why instagram is good/bad thread. faggots.

Jersey8

B20: Detroit Muscle!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Congrats dude! Best of luck to both of you

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
That's so awesome Gary. I'm glad you've found someone like that. She definitely sounds like she could be the one for you.

Right now, I could honestly fall off a cliff and I could be content compared to what bullshit I'm dealing with my ex right now. I'm just trying to go to sleep.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Happy for you Gary! Pics of girl? :D

Now go post your Instagram username on the new Instagram thread. :thumbup:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well gary i was just on facebook... i suppose that trip to cali is out of the picture now :(

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Man I am really starting to feel like a grandma. Reading all these posts about people shacking up really quick - that's one of the main reasons why couples fail.

Rob and I waited a month after we were dating, and we've known each other for 8 years. God I'm getting old..

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
My boyfriend and I are just barely starting to look at places. It won't be happening for a while though, we don't have our finances quite together yet. But he's working on applying to be a Seattle Firefighter.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
im starting to look at houses but dropping 250-300k scares the s**t out of me, girlfriend would come with but its all going in my name

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
My boyfriend and I are just barely starting to look at places. It won't be happening for a while though, we don't have our finances quite together yet. But he's working on applying to be a Seattle Firefighter.
Are you ready for high stress and seldom seeing your partner? Don't get me wrong, I support his choice, but it's tough on couples.

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Are you ready for high stress and seldom seeing your partner? Don't get me wrong, I support his choice, but it's tough on couples.
With my new job I haven't seen him as much, and we've been okay so far. My dad has been a firefighter/paramedic my whole life so I know what to expect. I support his choice, it's been his dream job and he wants the hell out of automotive.