XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
So I gotta get out of the friend zone with this girl.... proving harder than I though. We almost dated 4 years ago in college, never happened, both started seeing other people, and we became good friends. Now we're both single, and we've been hanging out (we were even when she was dating, her ex was actually a cool guy), but she keeps hinting at not wanting anything at all, no relationships, no hookups. At the same time she keeps telling me about all the guys that have been hitting her up. I gotta get out of this zone!! She knows the last 3 Miss America's personally and still models from time to time.. not letting this opportunity go down without a fight lol.

Last edited:

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^ lolllllllll

So I gotta get out of the friend zone with this girl.... proving harder than I though. We almost dated 4 years ago in college, never happened, both started seeing other people, and we became good friends. Now we're both single, and we've been hanging out (we were even when she was dating, her ex was actually a cool guy), but she keeps hinting at not wanting anything at all, no relationships, no hookups. At the same time she keeps telling me about all the guys that have been hitting her up. I gotta get out of this zone!! She knows the last 3 Miss America's personally and still models from time to time.. not letting this opportunity go down without a fight lol.

I suggest stop talking to and hanging out with her.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Meh. I don't see that happening. We've been friends for years. She's was our first Fraternity sweetheart too. And she's actually not insanely crazy). Worse case scenario we stay friends, though I'd like to see more.

We went to an Oktoberfest last week, and she swore she sat in something sticky and asked me to feel her ass and check. I fully complied. :lol:

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^ lolllllllll

Sounds like you want a girlfriend.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Ah man. The friendzone.. I either break out immediately, or abandon ship. Tell her straight up, man. Even though she has said she's not interested (big red flag), sometimes we don't really know what we want until we're in the thick of it. If she's still like "nahh", it's time to let that ship sail. Remain friends if you want, but draw the line there.

See this just ensures that she wants the attention lol. She knows you wanna bang her brains out.
Yup. Well said too. Gonna give it a couple more weeks and assuming things stay how they are now, just gonna go for it. Pretty sure she already knows anyways, I'm trying to make it obvious without being obvious :sneaky:

Sounds like you want a girlfriend.
She's definitely girlfriend material, but I'd settle for a hookup! :lol:

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yup. Well said too. Gonna give it a couple more weeks and assuming things stay how they are now, just gonna go for it. Pretty sure she already knows anyways, I'm trying to make it obvious without being obvious :sneaky:

She's definitely girlfriend material, but I'd settle for a hookup! :lol:

So u want to keep talking to her but are ok with a hookup and definitely ruining everything? Sounds smart.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
So u want to keep talking to her but are ok with a hookup and definitely ruining everything? Sounds smart.
I mean, it's not like it'd be the first time we'd hook up. We did back in 2010, then became good friends as we dated other people. Not sure anything would be ruined at all if we did...

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
That was 4 years ago though, before (it seems) y'alls friendship as it is now.

Hook up now.
s*** gets weird.
Stop talking.

If that's not ruined, then go for it :thumbup: :lol:

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Oh my God. Reading my old posts on here. Gross.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Just wanted to pop in on a positive note and say that mine and Jess's 6 year anniversary is on the 30th. :cool:

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
you are not her type. move on.
Went out for Sushi last night casually, asked her out on a date for next week and she said she'd love to.

Suck itttt. :moon:

Just wanted to pop in on a positive note and say that mine and Jess's 6 year anniversary is on the 30th. :cool:
Congrats! Taking the lady out somewhere?

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Oh my God. Reading my old posts on here. Gross.
Listen to your roody-poo ass getting all cool now haha :cool:

Congratulations, man!

Went out for Sushi last night casually, asked her out on a date for next week and she said she'd love to.

Hell yeah! Glad to hear it man. She may have thought you were only down to bang. Maybe letting her know that's not the case put a new perspective on things for her.

My girlfriend is moving out here from New York (ugh I know, long distance.. but it works, considering we see each other all the time) next year. She's moving to LA, I'm moving to Orange County (about 45 minutes away from each other). Should make things exponentially easier.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thanks guys, yeah I'm taking her somewhere but I'm not sure yet. Probably gonna shack up in a hotel for the night depending.. ;)

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member

Congrats :thumbup:
Don't cock it up.
Thanks guys, yeah I'm taking her somewhere but I'm not sure yet. Probably gonna shack up in a hotel for the night depending.. ;)
Nothing says "Happy Anniversary" like an infestation of bedbugs :rolf: