The things that other drivers do which TICKS you off with dashcam video

sleeper si

Registered VIP
The other night as I was merging off the highway to the street, this honda accord driver all of a sudden hits on the brakes like for a long time when there is no cars on the street. Doesn't the Yield sign means to merge in and not like a stop sign to stop in the middle of the merging lane? I just nailed the throttle and pass the idiot on the righthand side.
Just skip to 0:38 seconds if you don't want to see the whole video.

What are the other things that other drivers do that TICK you off? Need dashcam or video.

[YOUTUBE=video]esawvV8hOUQ[/YOUTUBE]

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Looks like they were slowing down to see if there was traffic...I didn't see them stop, I don't know what you are talking about.

Thanks for wasting my time...I want that 2 minutes back.

sleeper si

Registered VIP
the driver in the golf all of a sudden put on his hazzards many times, thought i was following too close or something.
then i had enough of this douche and decided to pass his ass.

[YOUTUBE=video]GMvEW-S9L-g[/YOUTUBE]

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
After the last waste of time, I'll pass on this one. Thanks again.

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol i dont drive in canada, you tell me the law there.... ps i thought only Russians drove with dash cams?

sleeper si

Registered VIP
lol i dont drive in canada, you tell me the law there.... ps i thought only Russians drove with dash cams?
I honestly don't know about the hazzards in the middle of the highway while driving thing. I don't think I was tailgating the golf but did come up fast behind him lol!. After a while the driver put his hand out the window with the finger that is when I had enough of this clown and nailed it pass his stupid ass. There is plenty of insurance scams where people back into you and say you crashed into them and what not. Especially in Toronto the countries top insurance scam city where you pay like 3K a year for insurance coverage because of this.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
He was probably putting his flashers on telling you to get off his ass and go around him. You were kind of close...

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the driver in the golf all of a sudden put on his hazzards many times, thought i was following too close or something.
then i had enough of this douche and decided to pass his ass.

[video=youtube_share;GMvEW-S9L-g]http://youtu.be/GMvEW-S9L-g[/video]

It looked to me like you were driving like an ass. That constant speeding up and slowing down makes your front end go up and down in his rear view mirror. So for all he knows, you're accelerating heavily towards him and then slowing down to avoid hitting him. You weren't right on his ass but obviously close enough for him to be uncomfortable. You should consider driving with a little more courtesy to others on the road. The road does not only belong to you.

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Video 1. The guy braked before merging. Maybe unnecessary but just being cautious and not that big of a deal.

Video 2. You came up on the guy pretty fast so he wanted you to back off. I wouldn't have used my hazard lights but I would have just slowed down and let you be frustrated.

Don't drive like a prick and you won't have problems. Also, your video links aren't posted properly.

There is plenty of insurance scams where people back into you and say you crashed into them and what not. Especially in Toronto the countries top insurance scam city where you pay like 3K a year for insurance coverage because of this.
Yes, that exists. No, that's not why insurance rates are high in Toronto. What you've shown in your videos might have something to do with it, but I'm not talking about the other cars…

motakitty

Man i want to see but ya the links dont work. How do i how em

Sent from my VS930 4G using Tapatalk

sleeper si

Registered VIP
Video 1. The guy braked before merging. Maybe unnecessary but just being cautious and not that big of a deal.

Video 2. You came up on the guy pretty fast so he wanted you to back off. I wouldn't have used my hazard lights but I would have just slowed down and let you be frustrated.

Don't drive like a prick and you won't have problems. Also, your video links aren't posted properly.
so how do you post the youtube links properly?

sleeper si

Registered VIP
Man i want to see but ya the links dont work. How do i how em

a few more
the driver at 2:20 is either trying to park or something?? it is not a 4X4.
[YOUTUBE=video]w65MfilACEk[/YOUTUBE]
some people can't drive when it snows, 30-40 kilometers on the highway
[YOUTUBE=another video...]Ck3wl4-eAt0[/YOUTUBE]

typical tercel driver to tailgate in the snow
[YOUTUBE=video]B_QOL0rxvAw[/YOUTUBE]

or drivers that do not clean the rear back glass.

[YOUTUBE=video]XzcxU2iTMO8[/YOUTUBE]

1:00 nissan with no plates and texting away when the turn right is flashing so i honked him lol

[YOUTUBE=video]xwfnxf-pbOA[/YOUTUBE]

bicyclist walking on the pedestrian lane nearly gets clipped by car at 3:45, while at 4:00 there is a cop car parked on the left didn't do anything. probably having donuts.

[YOUTUBE=video]1TtpG-MJyL8[/YOUTUBE]

what happened to the cars? usually the street is pretty busy. at 0:42 vtec kicked in and the wheel spun a bit. lol!

[YOUTUBE=video]OrMZxlV_VVg[/YOUTUBE]

road conditions are bad yet they charge you more for registration this year.
[YOUTUBE=video]YN_fquK9emU[/YOUTUBE]

0:59 odyssey crosses solid line

[YOUTUBE=video]01jD0Lu8USA[/YOUTUBE]

4:00 getting brake checked ?
[YOUTUBE=video]01jD0Lu8USA[/YOUTUBE]

[video=youtube;01jD0Lu8USA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01jD0Lu8USA&feature=youtu.be[/video]

1:48 vtec kicks in lol!
[YOUTUBE=video]mBlUmvrVrJI[/YOUTUBE]

Lexus IS250 driver over use of brakes?
[YOUTUBE=video]wSbuTETWXtw[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited by a moderator:

motakitty

I'll just take everyone's word cause the links don't work so I'm done wasting my time but thanks though