The Whip :) ((((constantly updated))))) 01 LX

Laozy

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I read up on them and people say that they are really good. Looks good imo.

jdm jim

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
so far so good man

02_EP3_<3

I read up on them and people say that they are really good. Looks good imo.
Yeah, that's pretty much what i've seen too. I think im gonna go the ground control on tokico d spec route though. It seems like the best setup for the price imo.

so far so good man
Thanks man...did you used to be on clubintegra? I think i remember your white jdm front teg

Brospeed93

Brospeed93
Hey man convert headlights to hid to the same as ur headlights that will make the whole front look sweetERR haha or projector head lights with the halo ring i think those are pretty sweet just ordered some actually

02_EP3_<3

yeah bro i'll get around to HID headlights eventually, but suspension is next on my list. Thanks for the input!

02_EP3_<3

SO basically after a serious mental debate, I've decided to grow a pair and save for full D2 coilovers with 32 way adjustable damping. I feel like i might as well do it right the first time instead of go through multiple suspension setups. Time to sell some s**t lol!

pjdm

5+ Year Member
nice and clean man Keep up the good work :D and thanks for the post.

02_EP3_<3

So basically, I got bored and decided to snap some clearer pics of the fogs, exhaust and grill. Enjoy!!

As for suspension I have, once again, changed my mine. I'm going to go with the KYB AGX combo with a 1.4" drop (674 shipped), and a camber kit of some sort. I figure the ride height will be satisying since its my dd that i take to school (no me gusta speed bumps) and i still get adjustable dampening =). If or when i feel the need to go lower, I'll pop some gc's on that sucka haha. I'm fairly sure i'm gonna follow through with this haha. Peace fellow civ owners

(heres the kit =) don't have camber kit picked out yet SUGGESTIONS???)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/KYB-AGX-STRUTS-SHOCKS-SPRINGS-HONDA-CIVIC-01-02-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem29f5c96b39QQitemZ180217277241QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I think you definitely need to do a rear disc conversion.

02_EP3_<3

^i'm not gonna be racing the car, but i guess it would be a good idea. I honestly have no idea where to start though with a rear disc conversion. i searched some how to's but like....should i just go to the junkyard to find one? i'll give it some thought

red98civ

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
looks good, but as already stated, desperately needs a drop! its almost summer time so start ordering those coilovers!

02_EP3_<3

looks good, but as already stated, desperately needs a drop! its almost summer time so start ordering those coilovers!
haha yeah man, im about $200 away from ordering some KYB agx struts/shocks and springs.

Question, the drop is 1.4 inches on these springs, will i need a camber kit?

02_EP3_<3

internal stuggle in my head stikes again! im determined to save for D2 coilovers!!!! AHHHH! any suggestions on a rear camber kit? These coilovers have front adjustable camber already

02_EP3_<3

Just a minor update... emblem came in and so did sub. still waiting on amp wiring kit to install the sub. snapped a few on my not so nice ten year old camera haha. here ya go!!

=)