thinking of selling my Midori green hatch... not a for sale post

NFR_AP2

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
get a SiR lip, and some grey or bronze regamaster EVO's and youll be set!

J_Uhrig87

bestofbothworlds
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i'd say you could get between 4-5 K for it depending on the buyer. i mean, a lot of people buy honda's for the gas milage, and if their young, to make them fast and look good. it's already got rims, and lip and other aestetics. and with the mileage, you could really hook a parent or someone buying something for their kids, a good investment cause it'll last forever.
it looks clean, if i was in the market i'd buy it from you for 4500 if not 5K seems like a pretty decent asking price

Dannyloski

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
^ I agree with him ...

Damn dude, dont sell it, s**t is clean. I always wanted to buy a Midori Green Hatch, never found one, only VSM, so that's what I bought. DONT SELL IT! lol ... Trade me shells! hahaha ...

MidoriVTEC

5+ Year Member
i just want something faster but i dont wanna spend the money on this thing to make it faster... i was contemplating a edelbrock turbo kit, just for ease, but i've dont the whole honda turbo thing before, and i just dont really wanna mess with all that hastle again. i was also thinking of b20 vtec swap or h22, but i dont wanna sink that kinda money into it.

btw, on a second note, i wanna lower it just a little bit more, but i lost the wrenches for adjusting my coilovers... any ideas?

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i still want to come look at it. youre not ever near leeds avenue are you?

i might call you later

MunkyRealOne

Do work!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Trade ya my hatch + some money on your end if you want faster LoL. Or we could swap shells.

thisisoriginal

pete's cheese nugget
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I'd keep it, but if you really want to sell it then put it up and see what people are willing to give for it. If you don't think its worth it, then forget it. People will be paying some nice money for civics in the next few months because of gas prices.

MidoriVTEC

5+ Year Member
if i was really gonna do a b20 swap i'd keep my awesome shell thanks munky. lol. i just put it on local craigslist, i'll see what people offer me, maybe i'll get a decent offer.

cerasoli1188

Love/Hate Relationship
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
AH! man I'd keep it, thing is clean. want faster just put away for a swap or something. you know you don't want another longer car payment!!! lol well whatever your desicion is GL, and :thumbs up on the ride.