This is "MY BUILD" INSPIRATION

203CT

Slow But Not Low
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Well I put on the stock muffler and took to 40min drive to the only DMV inspection garage open in the entire state on a Monday. I pass but of course the guys there were being big dicks about my tints and having my plate in the window. Fart cans back on now :-). I roar thru the streets again.

203CT

Slow But Not Low
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Well I just manage to lock myself out of my car FML. Waiting on my ride to go home and grab my spare key

203CT

Slow But Not Low
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Sorry guys I have had no time to change,clean or buy things for the car due to my fiancé being in and out of the hospital. She got a infection that went from her bladder to her kidneys and was hospitalized due to being in pain and not being able to eat or drink without vomiting. She had IV's and all kinds of medication being giving to her and lots of test but she is home now and feeling a lot better, so yeah looks like Honda day is still on if she keeps feeling good. But on the other hand the weather for this weekend is a lil iffy.

mylovehx

Hatches rock
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Hey broski finally got to your build and i do like the progress =) I cant wait to see more. If you get bored with your tsunami lip let me know ;)
Sorry to hear about your fiance. I hope she's doing well

203CT

Slow But Not Low
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Thanks and I don't want the lip or the bumper. The previous owner of the bumper glued the lip to it and then decided to cut out the ribs of the bottom grill cutting part of the lip while he was at it.

mylovehx

Hatches rock
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Thanks and I don't want the lip or the bumper. The previous owner of the bumper glued the lip to it and then decided to cut out the ribs of the bottom grill cutting part of the lip while he was at it.
wtf? lol

zachkelly

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Yeah Id agree on that other bumper, I bet you can come across a nicer one eventually. Thats really strange it was glued on lol, must not have wanted that s**t to fall of at all haha.

But definitely hope your fiancé gets better man, that kind of stuff is scary to go through

203CT

Slow But Not Low
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Tell me about it.. So glade she's doing better..and yea the bumpers a bummer but idk I think I'm gonna give it away for free but I am going to find another one because mines isn't OEM

K00PA

Registered VIP
Wow, sorry to hear that...
I'd hate to have to go through any mishaps right about now, but its just part of life so you cant stop things from happening. Anyway may God bless you all around, and keep your faith up, and that your fiance will be feeling healthier then she ever has ;)

203CT

Slow But Not Low
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Wow, sorry to hear that...
I'd hate to have to go through any mishaps right about now, but its just part of life so you cant stop things from happening. Anyway may God bless you all around, and keep your faith up, and that your fiance will be feeling healthier then she ever has ;)
Thanks man means a lot. She is doing a lot better even having some fun at times tonight laughing and what not so things are getting better for her. She still gets a little tired and has to lay down but she's coming around. I think she is going to try and work tomorrow but we will see. Hopefully she continues to get better and I can make it to Honda day =)

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Thanks man means a lot. She is doing a lot better even having some fun at times tonight laughing and what not so things are getting better for her. She still gets a little tired and has to lay down but she's coming around. I think she is going to try and work tomorrow but we will see. Hopefully she continues to get better and I can make it to Honda day =)
Glad to hear your fiance is doing better! I know how it feels to have someone you love in a situation like that all too well.

Good progress with the car! Keep it up!

203CT

Slow But Not Low
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Glad to hear your fiance is doing better! I know how it feels to have someone you love in a situation like that all too well.

Good progress with the car! Keep it up!
Thanks man yea it's never a good feeling looking at the love of your life laying in a hospital bed

203CT

Slow But Not Low
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Just found out I'm not being let go but there is going to be a massive layoff next week. I don't have time to give all the details but I'll update you guy when I find out.

203CT

Slow But Not Low
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
12 hour and I'll be at the gates :D
But I got some decals today nothing crazy just a lil something. The guy who makes them is local so I'll hit him up soon for some custom ones.