This is "MY BUILD" INSPIRATION

203CT

Slow But Not Low
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Ordered my two tires. Faulken Ziex ZE-912. I keep it 55 series to match all around and I'm swapping the fronts to the back after I have the tires mounted. Now I just need a nice weekend.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I love Falken tires!

ChaddiBJ8

5+ Year Member
Ordered my two tires. Faulken Ziex ZE-912. I keep it 55 series to match all around and I'm swapping the fronts to the back after I have the tires mounted. Now I just need a nice weekend.
I've got those tires too!! :D

203CT

Slow But Not Low
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Yea I like them so far. I have 329's in the front now. I wanted 512's but they only had 912's. I hear 912's are good just a different tread pattern.

K-N-2-EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Yea I like them so far. I have 329's in the front now. I wanted 512's but they only had 912's. I hear 912's are good just a different tread pattern.
I love my 512s as a daily tire. Really quite and good in the rain.
When my k swap happens im getting kuhmo ecsta xs series best tire you can get for street traction. Lots of guys use them on k20a.org

203CT

Slow But Not Low
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Yea I plan to get better tires when I get another set of wheels. I was thinking about S drives but ill look into those.

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
kuhmo ecsta xs series best tire you can get for street traction.
g-Force T/A KDW 2
Direzza Sport Z1 Star Spec
ADVAN Neova AD0
Proxes R1
S.drive

you said something about street traction..;)

203CT

Slow But Not Low
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
g-Force T/A KDW 2
Direzza Sport Z1 Star Spec
ADVAN Neova AD0
Proxes R1
S.drive

you said something about street traction..;)
This man should be a mod. Always got the info on everything

Danielrod61

Registered VIP
S drives grip the hell out of the street, but you're not going to get more than 35k out of them. They wear super fast, and get pretty noisy. At first they're badass, but they can get rough pretty quick. I've been to a Yokohama ride and drive, and that's what I got from riding those. I daily 512's because I get them for like $20 a tire at work. Haha. They're a nice quiet tire.

203CT

Slow But Not Low
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
S drives grip the hell out of the street, but you're not going to get more than 35k out of them. They wear super fast, and get pretty noisy. At first they're badass, but they can get rough pretty quick. I've been to a Yokohama ride and drive, and that's what I got from riding those. I daily 512's because I get them for like $20 a tire at work. Haha. They're a nice quiet tire.
The next set of wheels I get will be for nice weather. These will become my beater wheels eventually.