This is "MY BUILD" INSPIRATION

203CT

Slow But Not Low
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Picked up a b16a2 block. K24 is still in my possession but still for sale at the moment. Really want a GSR but they are impossible to find in my area. Everyone is looking for them.

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
order that gzr online :thumbup:

203CT

Slow But Not Low
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
If I can't find one locally I'm just gonna keep the b16. I have a friend with a stock bottom and built head and to be honest his car is a very fun street car. He's a very good driver and I've seen him beat both k swap cars as well as low boost b series. His car is tuned of course. I still have plans to go K but right now at this point in my life it's not the smartest decision. I might have to get my own place in a few weeks and my job might be cutting back on hours again so I'm tryna be conservative with the car until I get things in my life worked out.

I_GOT_BOOST

since 06
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I have someone who is interested pm me with your number

Using the tapa ya tap tap..... Tap

ChaddiBJ8

5+ Year Member
loving the wheels man!! that and the drop makes the car look so much better.. As i said before.. ur in need of a lip now. lol.. Spoon or SIR would look real nice on your coupe.

203CT

Slow But Not Low
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
loving the wheels man!! that and the drop makes the car look so much better.. As i said before.. ur in need of a lip now. lol.. Spoon or SIR would look real nice on your coupe.
Thanks man
I plan to get a SiR

203CT

Slow But Not Low
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Picked up a head gasket, water pump and timing belt for the B16. I'm currently trying to work out a deal for a b16 head and I have plans to save up for a Type R transmission unless I can find a mint b16 tranny. So far all the ones I've run across have problems like 3rd gear grind.

And here's a pic I took while cleaning my wheels today.

203CT

Slow But Not Low
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Thanks guys. I guess I just really want a motor for the summer plus the single cam is starting to burn more oil and its SLOW. I'll build a K car maybe next season.