This is "MY BUILD" INSPIRATION

jameswanser

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
sorry about the muffler, but at least you've got a good replacement. That pic of the broken muffler confused me for a second. I thought "why did someone stick a wig to the side of that muffler?" before I noticed it was coming out of the side

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Comin right along!

203CT

Slow But Not Low
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
sorry about the muffler, but at least you've got a good replacement. That pic of the broken muffler confused me for a second. I thought "why did someone stick a wig to the side of that muffler?" before I noticed it was coming out of the side
Lol yea it's blown. Getting it changed tomorrow.

203CT

Slow But Not Low
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I got to ride in a v6 eclipse with over $175,000 into it. Man that was a ride.

Then the owner took me out in his turbo GTI 6262 ball bearing turbo. MAN does that car f**king "MOVE"

203CT

Slow But Not Low
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
What could you possibly do to an eclipse that would add up to 175,000??
I have no idea but the owner think he got ripped off. Most of it was labor. But overall it's a badass car and I don't even like eclipses. It's supercharged and handles pretty well.

jameswanser

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
you know, if you constantly f**k things up when you're trying to put something together, you can burn through $175k just as fast

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
If you have no mechanicL ability and pay a shop for everything then its not that crazy.

Thats only 1750 shop hours...

I_GOT_BOOST

since 06
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn man if this would of happened after i got home i would have sold you my ws2 noir cat back for $300 bucks.........its only been on the car for two months before i bought it and my car only has 300 miles on the motor the rest of the time it hasn't been ran its just sitting in my dads garage......im taking it off as soon as i get back so let me know if you would be interested or know someone who is

203CT

Slow But Not Low
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
damn man if this would of happened after i got home i would have sold you my ws2 noir cat back for $300 bucks.........its only been on the car for two months before i bought it and my car only has 300 miles on the motor the rest of the time it hasn't been ran its just sitting in my dads garage......im taking it off as soon as i get back so let me know if you would be interested or know someone who is
Yea but you have a hatch so our exhaust are a little different but ill keep it in mid. I know tons of people who would be interested.

203CT

Slow But Not Low
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Put the muffler on. Louder the I expected but sounds nice at high RPMs.

Washed the car today with some buddy's of mines since we our Rollin out to Atco, NJ tonight for Honda Day

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^ nice dude, i remember the days i use to roll like that with friends. Fun times. What type of piping is connected to the your new muffler?