Thomas Paine is back from the dead - and pissed off!!

sf22189

names Brenton
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
He wrote "Common Sense" Something our government lacks of. Here is a video of "Thomas Paine" and his new video. Ok so it's not really him but still.....

[YOUTUBE="We The People Stimulus Package"]<object width="425" height="264"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/2IBcCA0H4fo&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/2IBcCA0H4fo&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="264"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

From roaddogg3034 post right below
[YOUTUBE="The Second American Revolution"]<object width="320" height="265"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/pKFKGrmsBDk&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/pKFKGrmsBDk&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="320" height="265"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

MR99si

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:thumbs up

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Bush was not a good president.. but he will be barely a thought in the mind of the people once Obama is done with this nation..

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
This is all I hear from OC when he talks politics:
:blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: Obama sucks :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: He's going to take my guns away :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: f**king nigger :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah:

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn i cant wait til our grand kids read the history books about this s**t thats going on right now...
i guess that is if we still have a nation to go to school in and if schools are still around..

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
This is all I hear from OC when he talks politics:
:blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: Obama sucks :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: He's going to take my guns away :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: f**king nigger :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah:

well i guess you support the financial bailing out of rich coorperate executives who already proved that don't know how to handle s**t..

GOOD MOVE OBAMA... dump tons of money into the hands of people who have already illustrated the inability to do the right thing..:roll:

sf22189

names Brenton
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well i guess you support the financial bailing out of rich coorperate executives who already proved that don't know how to handle s**t..

GOOD MOVE OBAMA... dump tons of money into the hands of people who have already illustrated the inability to do the right thing..:roll:
Who did he dump money at exactly?

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Once again. Who did he dump money at exactly? This time try not to answer the question with a question.
i thought maybe you were kidding.. trying to be funny maybe?

Google AIG Obama and f**k up

just to start..

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Let me try to break it down for you.... maybe some of you will see more than others.. but again for the one millionth time... Obama wants to allow resource sucking illegals amnesty.. Illegals steal jobs, resources, commit crime, AND on top of that in many cases take the money they earn here and send it OUT of the country.. FURTHER pushing us towards financial death... Obama panders to all these big bank corporations such as AIG.. throwing them TONS of money.. MORE money than you or i will see in a lifetime.. how does that help middle america? it DOESNT.. You are funneling money back to the scum that has already mismanaged money to get in the position they are in.. Want proof? look at the flying around on corporate jets.. the countless payouts in the form of bonuses with YOUR f**king TAX DOLAR.. these scum are living the high life on YOUR tax dollar.. Further Obama would LOVE to disarm us all.. and yeah I have a serious f**king problem with that.. How about the appointing of people to staff who owe back taxes, what does that say about his ability to manage? "yeah lets appoint tax crooks to government office focused on economic reform" YOU HAVE GOT TO BE f**king KIDDING ME! Things unfold left and right on a daily basis and the guys been in office for how long?

If this doesn't say it all for you...

"One of the people named this week to President Obama's new Task Force on Tax Reform is a member of the AIG board of directors.
Martin Feldstein, a professor of economics at Harvard University, has been on the board of American International Group since 1988. He also was a prominent economic adviser to Presidents Ronald Reagan and George W. Bush."

http://www.cnn.com/2009/POLITICS/03/27/aig.taskforce/index.html

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The fact that some of you still show support for this f**king idiot just illustrates how f**king lost we are as a nation....

Q) What has Obama accomplished.. what makes him a good president?

A) Hope and change! WOO HOO! oh and he overcame adversity and became the first black president! oh and hope and change that's good!

I have openly said before if he proves good ill be the first to gleefully eat my words.. but good is not defined as padding the wallets of crooked business men..

sf22189

names Brenton
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i thought maybe you were kidding.. trying to be funny maybe?

Google AIG Obama and f**k up

just to start..
That's who I thought you meant, but wasn't sure. I don't know what all of Obama's stimulus package really is, like a lot of other people. But didn't realize he is giving more money to them.

I mean, I realize that it was Bush's Stimulus that gave AIG their big bonus and retreats.

But then again, it was Congress who truly gave the money as they voted on both stimulus packages.

I'm not trying to call you out. Just double checking myself really.

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
That's who I thought you meant, but wasn't sure. I don't know what all of Obama's stimulus package really is, like a lot of other people. But didn't realize he is giving more money to them.

I mean, I realize that it was Bush's Stimulus that gave AIG their big bonus and retreats.

But then again, it was Congress who truly gave the money as they voted on both stimulus packages.

I'm not trying to call you out. Just double checking myself really.
" the final language actually makes an exception for pre-existing contracts, effectively exempting AIG."

"Multiple Senate Democratic leadership sources also deny knowing how the exemption got into the bill.

The mystery isn't just how what was effectively a protection for AIG was put into the stimulus bill -- it's also how a provision intended to prevent AIG from giving executive bonuses, was taken out."

http://www.cnn.com/2009/POLITICS/03/17/aig.bonuses.congress/index.html

yeah a big f**king mystery.. no one knows how that got in there... come on are you f**king kidding me? the official government answer is.. "yeah we dont know how that happened"

o O

sf22189

names Brenton
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm not disagreeing nor am I agreeing with anything you are saying OC.... Just to clear that up.

I do think that there needs to be less finger pointing at Obama and more at the GOVERNMENT as a whole.

I do see that Chris Dodd(D-Conn) is making headlines about being one of the ones responsible for the AIG loophole, AND he was the second largest recipient from AIG.

Also I see that McCain and H.Clinton were 3rd and 4th on the Top Recipient list. However they didn't receive nearly as much as Obama and Dodd.
http://www.opensecrets.org/orgs/toprecips.php?id=D000000123

Also about the AIG director on Obama tax task form.
Martin Feldstein, a professor of economics at Harvard University, has been on the board of American International Group since 1988. He also was a prominent economic adviser to Presidents Ronald Reagan and George W. Bush.
http://www.cnn.com/2009/POLITICS/03/27/aig.taskforce/index.html

35% of the Senate received money from AIG.

Like I said... the WHOLE GOV'T