Threads getting locked/deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.

TurboZinc

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
What's going on?

Is CC cracking down in off-topic? or everywhere, or what? Seems like a ton of posts have been locked or deleted recently. Tons of infractions (what the f**k are infractions anyways?) seem to be passed out as well, at least by all the complaints seemingly popping up.

I thought off-topic was pretty open and, unless things went way out of control, threads were allowed to stay open and generally go wherever they ended up

roaddogg3034

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
ive noticed it. the rules have always been there, i just think there starting to enforce them more. i would like to see more off-topic posts stay open just to see where they go, but its the mods decisions.

oh, IBTL :lol:

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
^^ I agree. IBTL.

raz18

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
in before the lock, but yeah man im lookin for a thread from earlier in 7th gen and the whole thing is gone.

Astheros

AMPhotography
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
let it go dude. ull realize that cc is better when u just browse...i dont come on here very often or long anymore since i moved. but i have noticed that new mod that just popped out of nowhere. looks like he was mia for some time cause i dont recognize the handle. but it looks like they brought him back just to swing the big stick around cause thats all i see him doing. oh well.

gluck getting ure concerns addressed.

89SiGUYrex

Live Free or Die
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yup, i have 4 infractions woot because when you upload a avatar it says no bigger then 100x100 pixels or 19kb but the rules say 15kb. shouldnt they change that to 100x100 pixel or 15kb then:retard:

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
i would love to see a member/moderator discussion.

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
In before the :lock:

EDIT: is starkiller blahman? is that where he came from...just a little incognito name switch-a-roo?

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
It'd be locked and infractions would be handed out like crazy :lol:
lol, let me rephrase

"i would love to see a civil and tactful member/moderator discussion"

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
let it go dude. ull realize that cc is better when u just browse...i dont come on here very often or long anymore since i moved. but i have noticed that new mod that just popped out of nowhere. looks like he was mia for some time cause i dont recognize the handle. but it looks like they brought him back just to swing the big stick around cause thats all i see him doing. oh well.

gluck getting ure concerns addressed.
:lol: nice try!

you must mean StarKiller who had his usearname changed from Blahman. ;)

TurboZinc! Post up the links to the threads in the off topic that are getting locked and I'll tell you why they were locked. If it was a power trippin mod being a d**k I will give you my honest opinion. ;)

if you insult another member and I'm not talking about friends f**king around, your post will more than likely get deleted no matter where it's posted.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.