Tig's 93 EJ2 build

Tig.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
B20Vs are fun engines! Get dat b16 head and get on it!

I've already got a list in my phone for everything I need for a killer b20v. I won't start on it for a while unless I come across a better paying job. But wheels will be first on the list once I get the car running smoothly and then some more cosmetic changes. Too excited for what I have in store...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I've already got a list in my phone for everything I need for a killer b20v. I won't start on it for a while unless I come across a better paying job. But wheels will be first on the list once I get the car running smoothly and then some more cosmetic changes. Too excited for what I have in store...

:thumbs up there ya go!

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Is it in yet

Tig.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
That's what she said. Sorry i had to

Sent from my VS930 4G using Tapatalk

I was holding back lol.

Picked up a new water pump and timing belt from honda after work. Been going over everything in my head all day trying to make sure I've got every little thing ready for the swap

Also realized i got an itr shifter with the linkage. Maybe I could make a few bucks off that

Tig.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Hey it's in the process as we speak lol

Tig.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Drove to Georgia to pick up a b16 trans yesterday. Should be going in this weekend

Tig.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Swap is in, got a few kinks to work out and I'll be completely happy. Need a new tie rod I think it's causing some pretty bad vibration under low acceleration. Got a small oil leak coming from the oil pan and the throttle has stuck on me a few times. The cable is brand new so I'm going to spray the bracket and throttle body with some wd40 tomorrow and test it cause it's pissing me off already. Trying to upload a few pics

Tig.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
pulls like a champ, I just cant go WOT or the pedal will stick. found that out the hard way. the steelies spin like a mf lol.

fixing a few things , I/h/e next, then wheels and some meaty tires

Tig.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Thanks, my only loyal follower! lol

I'm in love with the torque though. It's so much easier to drive all around. Besides the fact it sits even lower on the steelies. I almost get stuck everytime I enter/exit my driveway. It's so much fun chirping 3rd gear with these wheels tho ha!

Also, I noticed that almost a year ago in September, this car was a d15 auto haha

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thats pretty impressive. Keep up the updates!

Tig.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I hope blaze comes back to see my new avatar pic!

Tig.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Thats pretty impressive. Keep up the updates!

Will definitely do! Recently dumped by my gf of almost 4 years. So more time and money for the car haha. Also now that I'm independent and can drive myself around again, I'll be laying off the reefer in search of a new job and some schooling. Then I can really build the motor

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Will definitely do! Recently dumped by my gf of almost 4 years. So more time and money for the car haha. Also now that I'm independent and can drive myself around again, I'll be laying off the reefer in search of a new job and some schooling. Then I can really build the motor

Ah thats too bad but its probably for the best. Yeah weed isnt good. Get your life sorted out and have fun

Tig.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Ah thats too bad but its probably for the best. Yeah weed isnt good. Get your life sorted out and have fun

I've learned it is for the best after I've reflected on the relationship. Just because you've been with somebody for more than a few years doesn't make you compatible.

Got extremely bored so I gave the car a much needed wash and cleaned the bay a bit. Wiped my fenders with armor all wipes since they were looking a little faded. Lol. Removed stickers from the rear window, I've been wanting to for a while just been lazy. Trying to decide if I want to slap this 'hmotorsonline' sticker on there anywhere.

Sold the d15 and transmission to a friend for some much needed cash. Now if my other buddy would just buy this ls trans I could fix a couple of things now instead of in two weeks when I get paid