turbo 2 muffler or apexi

chunky

'94 hatch Si
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
bizoneoeh said:
GODAMMIT! Your mother told me the same exact thing when I left :x

really...a 'your mom' joke? dude, your such a winner. please ohh please teach me to be as cool as you:roll:

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Apexi is a damn good brand! It makes people go but hurt

chunky said:
really...a 'your mom' joke? dude, your such a winner. please ohh please teach me to be as cool as you:roll:
You're already cool son! You're keeping it going, have to get in the last one in. What's cooler than that? :cool:

:back on topic:

but honestly, I think you would like magnaflow ;)

91sib16

5+ Year Member
does bigger pipes make more bassier or smaller pipes make it more raspier? how do you get diffrent sounds. exhuast?

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
91sib16 said:
does bigger pipes make more bassier or smaller pipes make it more raspier? how do you get diffrent sounds. exhuast?
bigger pipes will give you a deeper tone that's not as loud. Small pipes will make it sound like a lawn mower. You don't want to go too big if you don't need to tho. You need some back pressure.

chunky

'94 hatch Si
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
bizoneoeh said:
bigger pipes will give you a deeper tone that's not as loud. Small pipes will make it sound like a lawn mower. You don't want to go too big if you don't need to tho. You need some back pressure.

good god damn son, your a moron. larger diameter piping amplifies the sound. ever heard of a megaphone?

RedLine42

High Speed
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
You get what you pay for, Those ebay s**t will rust out and are not tested to give you the highest gains possible. Go with somthing like APEXi like i said before or HKS, Greddy, Buddyclub or Skunk2

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
chunky said:
good god damn son, your a moron. larger diameter piping amplifies the sound. ever heard of a megaphone?
:bluelol: A megaphone, you're ThoOpid!

You stupid mongoloid, read what I posted. You get your ignorance from your mother. I should've never kicked her in the stomach when she was pregnant with you! It's all my fault son :( Now quit stalking me or the restraining order will be back on!

I didn't say it was going to be quiet, it just won't be as loud and I know this from experience. If you have a 1" or so pipe with a muffler it will sound alot louder with a higher pitch tone. It will sound like a lawn mower imo. If you have a bigger pipe like a 2.5" or up the sound will be deeper but it still may be loud just not AS loud. I know this is easy for some to understand but when you have down syndrome it may just be a bit harder to comprehend, sorry.

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
RedLine42 said:
You get what you pay for, Those ebay s**t will rust out and are not tested to give you the highest gains possible. Go with somthing like APEXi like i said before or HKS, Greddy, Buddyclub or Skunk2
I didn't buy my muffler from ebay, I got it from a tuner shop for like $70 bucks and there is not one bit of rust at all. I've had it for like 2rs now and it still sounds the same. Drove throw the snow like it was a 4x4 and everything :lol:

A brand name will not give you horse power, building your engine will tho. If you want to get horse power out of your exhaust then you need to get everything custom made for what you have under the hood. Adding a muffler will not give you any significant gains and it just might lower your horse power if anything.Go ahead and pay a few hundred bucks to loose some hp or maybe just gain like 2 but I guess if you have the money to blow then...

chunky

'94 hatch Si
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
bizoneoeh said:
:bluelol: A megaphone, you're ThoOpid!

You stupid mongoloid, read what I posted. You get your ignorance from your mother. I should've never kicked her in the stomach when she was pregnant with you! It's all my fault son :( Now quit stalking me or the restraining order will be back on!

I didn't say it was going to be quiet, it just won't be as loud and I know this from experience. If you have a 1" or so pipe with a muffler it will sound alot louder with a higher pitch tone. It will sound like a lawn mower imo. If you have a bigger pipe like a 2.5" or up the sound will be deeper but it still may be loud just not AS loud. I know this is easy for some to understand but when you have down syndrome it may just be a bit harder to comprehend, sorry.

wow:roll: welcome back to middle school.