turbo sohc

SmashBros

Well, if you were still thinking about piecing ur turbo kit together i do have an ectra downpipe and turbo manifold for ya.. i can sell it to u for pretty cheap since its jus been layin around.. PM me if ur interested. And i also have a P28 ecu for sale too if u still dont have one..

lil95ex

ill sell u my kit t3t4 0.50 turbo with intercooler...500bucks only ran it a day then i took it off....2 much power. 450 max horsepower...contact me 13045912625. im located in west virginia.
how much for the intercooler or do you wanna it all together cause i need one im going to be boosting my d16z6

Well, if you were still thinking about piecing ur turbo kit together i do have an ectra downpipe and turbo manifold for ya.. i can sell it to u for pretty cheap since its jus been layin around.. PM me if ur interested. And i also have a P28 ecu for sale too if u still dont have one..
what would you want for the manifold atleast if he's not gonna go for it by all means if he wants it sell it to him im just curious as a back up

and another thing its small and over looked sometimes well atleast ive heard from buddies that have boosted cars and read up in magazines like dsport but spark plugs as in a higher burn rate diamond fire style are great cause of how they are designed if im worng by all means someone correct me just wanna help instead of seem like im shopping for parts

Last edited:

got traction

i rock the sohc
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
for spark plugs we run NGK # 4644

lil95ex

yeah i was pretty sure you had to do those i would atleast and what kinda are those exactly like what is the best use for those?

SmashBros

how much for the intercooler or do you wanna it all together cause i need one im going to be boosting my d16z6

what would you want for the manifold atleast if he's not gonna go for it by all means if he wants it sell it to him im just curious as a back up

and another thing its small and over looked sometimes well atleast ive heard from buddies that have boosted cars and read up in magazines like dsport but spark plugs as in a higher burn rate diamond fire style are great cause of how they are designed if im worng by all means someone correct me just wanna help instead of seem like im shopping for parts
I was looking to get $70 and NGK spark plugs are best (part number Bkr7e). Theyre two steps colder

eatnalivesi

Yeah dude you'll need some more funds for sure. Im going to be doing the same setup on a stock d16y8. But i'll be running the t3/t4 turbonetics kit with it street tuned by a friend. I would suggest saving up some money and do it once, instead of replacing part after part. I have a friend who had ebay t3/t4 kit on his hatch with a stock d15 w/ 30,000mi and a good tune and it still runs great to this day. I would guess the setup has close to a 100,000mi on it now.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
put it this way.. it cost me $650 for my tune ALONE. that included the Neptune software though, and included both dyno and street tunes.

CivicxTree754

Registered VIP
My plans for my 2jz are to add a thicker cometic head gasket to raise compression, and arp head studs. Just because I plan to keep stock internals and NO high boosting. Just a thought for ya.

got traction

i rock the sohc
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
put it this way.. it cost me $650 for my tune ALONE. that included the Neptune software though, and included both dyno and street tunes.
when i origionally bought my S300, I paid $595, then $100 for a P28 plus the origional tune

lil95ex

was looking to get $70 and NGK spark plugs are best (part number Bkr7e). Theyre two steps colder
k well i actually just had to replace my windshield so i dont have the money for it anymore sorry to get your hopes up if i did :(

mikeyd16y8

help with d16y8

I have a 98 civic dx with a d16y7 but have a y8 v-tec head and pro comp cam with a 465 lift. And a jdm sport turbo kit t3 /t4. Turbo. Should I get a chipped ecu? How many lbs of boost could I run with stock bottom end? Is there anything special I should get?