------Turbo95eg6's Photo shoot **THIS ONE'S 4 THE OG's**------

got traction

i rock the sohc
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i had no idea it was a single cam. what kinda numbers are you puttin down on what kinda set up?

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
beautiful car, never would of guess it was single cam tho.

el_betiyo

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
beautiful car, never would of guess it was single cam tho.
x2

Paint the lip, put a center cap on the rims, and gauges are a little to big for my taste.
Other than that, she looks good. The photographer did an awesome job.

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i remember your car looking a lot different even after you de-riced it. looks great though

BlackHopeDC5

Is Black Again??? :shock:
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
FYI..... This has been the fastest car on CC for a long time.

Wheels really look good on there bro

Rand0m

Adamantium Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^ i was looking for his old timeslips, but i guess that feature has been removed....i think there was one or 2 cars faster than him, but not by much, and they didnt look NEARLY as nice/clean/complete as his....

usdm.ehtu

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
This has to be the best looking modded white hatch I've ever seen hands down. Not many white hatches can pull off the black side mouldings but yous pulls it off flawlessly. The ONLY thing I don't like is the SI badge in the rear... just seems out of place imo. Other then that this car is :shocked2::pimp: :drool:. Got any more interior pics if you dont mind me asking.. or anymore pics in general lol made this my desktop wallpaper lol

...is it me or is the c-pillar bar upside down :???:

AlexM

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
You guys are killin' me with all these comments. My pictures still don't work. Anyone feel like reposting the or something?

Rand0m

Adamantium Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^ bwahahahaha....j/k :lol: im not sure why its not workin for you

BlackHopeDC5

Is Black Again??? :shock:
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
1/4 mile....... im not sure but i think he was about to dip into the 11's like 3 years ago

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^ i was looking for his old timeslips, but i guess that feature has been removed....i think there was one or 2 cars faster than him, but not by much, and they didnt look NEARLY as nice/clean/complete as his....
Hey what about mine? :( Well... my timeslip is outdated. We're down to 11.90's now at the 1/4th track.

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you need to paint the lip......
and loose the guages on the pillar.....
and loose the clip on mirror....
I've been rocking broadway mirrors since 98' son!

how much and where did you get your beaks lower tie bar?
Heel-toe Automotive. I think Marcus charged me around $100 shipped.

ps. you need to get off the curb ;) lol........................
Dude I know...but we really wanted to shoot in front of those blue garage doors.

This has to be the best looking modded white hatch I've ever seen hands down. Not many white hatches can pull off the black side mouldings but yous pulls it off with flawlessly. The ONLY thing I don't like is the SI badge in the rear... just seems out of place imo. Other then that this car is :shocked2::pimp: :drool:. Got any more interior pics if you dont mind me asking.. or anymore pics in general lol made this my desktop wallpaper lol

...is it me or is the c-pillar bar upside down :???:
Thanks. Yeah I feel the same way about the badge, I'm going to replace it with the OEM Civic Si decal that comes from the factory. I don't have any more pics of the interior, sorry... and don't mind the C-pillar bar, its junk.

1/4 mile....... im not sure but i think he was about to dip into the 11's like 3 years ago
Actually it only ran mid 12's. On the dyno it pulled around 260hp/230trq. Unfortunately three of the cylinders have been leaking for a while so the car rarely gets driven. I still haven't gotten around to assemble the sleeved bottom end, I've had the parts for over a year but not the time and money.

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i was gonna say i thought that you had a killer bottom end going into this car... btw what did you change from the last shoot. for us who cant remember. paint, right? are those access pedals?

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
man i've seen your ride change soo much! only gets better and better!

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Looking good man. I really like the rims. Any more plans for her?