------Turbo95eg6's Photo shoot **THIS ONE'S 4 THE OG's**------

AlexM

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Wow man, sooooo nice. I like the ebrake and shifter knob. Makes it look alot more modern. I would repaint your front lip with Duplicolor black trim paint, it looks faded in some areas. Other than that it's super nice.

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Wow man, sooooo nice. I like the ebrake and shifter knob. Makes it look alot more modern. I would repaint your front lip with Duplicolor black trim paint, it looks faded in some areas. Other than that it's super nice.
Yeah I noticed that in the pictures as well... The lip is still fairly brand new, its either the lighting or the camera picking up dust caused by driving to our location. I can tell it got dirty because something splattered all over the side :thumbdown

slowcivic E G

bla bla bla
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
holy crap!!!! i had no idea what your car looked like, i thought you were only here to criticize. mad props to ya, looks so good.

AlexM

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
holy crap!!!! i had no idea what your car looked like, i thought you were only here to criticize. mad props to ya, looks so good.
Haha after all his critisizm I think anyone would think the same:lol:

$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
this is about mid way with the de-rice

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
His car is also the white EG on the banner with the bronze rims as well.

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i was gonna say i thought that you had a killer bottom end going into this car... btw what did you change from the last shoot. for us who cant remember. paint, right? are those access pedals?
Yeah its all sleeved up by GE and everything. I just havent got around to dissasemble the current block to reuse my rods. And no they are Mugen pedals to go along with the Mugen shift nob.

I think the changes since the last shoot are...

-Went from Rota C-8's to Rota Slips to Rota GT3's to current Dunlop CP-F's.
-God rid of the CF lip, replaced the CF hood with a fully shaved OEM hood.
-Replaced painted side rocker panels with unpainted ones.
-Switched from a Z-speed lower tie bar to Beaks.
-OEM mud guards
-Honda access window visors, I'm not sure if I had these back then. I'm just going by the pic from the CC banner.

this is about mid way with the de-rice

Holy s**t, I haven't seen that pic in a while. Hey CHILD, I think those pics might still be in the ROTM archives lol.

EK|B

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The extended studs are sick.

zach246

2 gsr hatches
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
are those jdm thin side moldings???
why did u keep them black?

one6

Shorts and Sandals FTW!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member

AlexM

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
That's too strange, none of turbo95eg's pictures work on my computer, nor on our other computer.