Ummm, what the f*ck iTunes?

wtfh4xx

1337 Gold Member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Okay while browsing the EULA for iTunes because i was uber bored I came across this... NO BULLSHIT.

"You also agree you will not use these products for... the development, design, manufacture, or production of missles, or nuclear, chemical, or biological weapons."

What the F*ck?!? Are you serious? How am I gonna use iTunes to manufacture nuclear missles?

This is kinda like my dorm rooms waiver saying they arent responsible for "flood, electrocution, fire, or EXPLOSIONS". o.0

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thats pretty f**king funny

"V"

16-0
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Really covering their asses I guess :lol:

Guess Al-Qaida won't be listening to itunes while making their next IED :laugh:

dwack91

5+ Year Member
ha ha ha ah ah ah oh now were being watched by homeland security

wtfh4xx

1337 Gold Member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Lmfao, I mean seriously. Maybe iTunes contains blueprinst for nuclear frequincies or something? o.0

I figer this makes up for my Rick-Roll. =p

TheWingMang

Good news everyone!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
That's funny, but what's EULA?
End User License Agreement. By using the software you agree to everything it says. Usually basic stuff like you won't copy it or do illegal things with it.

wtfh4xx

1337 Gold Member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
End User License Agreement. By using the software you agree to everything it says. Usually basic stuff like you won't copy it or do illegal things with it.
Usually... or you could apparently go nuke something up with it... o.0

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I laughed out loud and my mom looked at me funny.

Hahaha.

wtfh4xx

1337 Gold Member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Looks like iTUnes or Apple for that matter have some horrible skeletons in their closets....watch out next its going to be the iNuclearExplosive or iBomb for short. Maybe even a iUndergroundResearchFacility or iURF for short... who knows...scary.
Lmfao, iGenocide anyone? xD

Glad you liked it AmEj8

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
everything apple makes is garbage im so sick of seeing that f**king ad for the phone on tv