***unofficial Norcal Sightings Thread***

JspecDC5

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Rice4Brains said:
oh, i didnt even see this post, yeah, it was probably me. sounds like my car, well, check the sig and see if thats what it looked like
hmm could be....too many civics look like that hahha...where you on fruitridge coming off 99?

Linguistics

Live Manikins
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
um...i live kinda in that area, although im not usually on that ramp, but hey, could have been. but like i said, it fits the description

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i see sublimewls all the time ... also keep seemin to see twistedcivic707 whenever im in fairfield.

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i saw 2 ricers at java today . .. . one had dirty FBP. . and the other was a sohc non vtec 4dr . . .

flora

toaster oven
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i saw a epb on auburn (going away from watt towards madison). pretty damn clean, too. someone needs to gimme some cc business cards to give to people i see on the streets. people are always asking about my car. roll the windows down and all. hehe. one even gave me a cd of his demo. lol.

RICDOGG

Banned
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i saw scratch today by my house \
and 408 guy oon howe.

SaxMachine

Koni yellows Yay!
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I haven't seen any CCer's, but then there are only two in Modesto, and the next closest are in Stockton.

ZuM00Si

Jack Load
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I spoted a EBP Si with a CC sticker on it with some dark bronze rims the other day. You were turning onto Hatch right off of Mitchell in Ceres. I wasnt in my EBP I was in a 4th Gen but just wondering if you are on this board becuase it was a CC sticker.

accordztech

Maderator
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i go to crc.

if u see an accord with missing center cap on the rear drivers side, then thats me...look ahead cause i will never be behind u!

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wanna buy mine??? $50 but they are painted FBP. . .

RICDOGG

Banned
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
SeanJohn1802 said:
wanna buy mine??? $50 but they are painted FBP. . .
are they the shiney black ones or just black plastic?

Ouroboroz

Banned
accordztech said:
i go to crc.

if u see an accord with missing center cap on the rear drivers side, then thats me...look ahead cause i will never be behind u!

Damn Jay Z i only seen u once in campus, well im usually der in the mornings i usually go to class then bounce...no reason to hang out cause no one likes me there haha

accordztech

Maderator
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ouroboroz said:
Damn Jay Z i only seen u once in campus, well im usually der in the mornings i usually go to class then bounce...no reason to hang out cause no one likes me there haha
lol dawg, i go and i leave, i dont stay cause everyone knows me. lol then i end up staying forever. when u bounce dude lets go to justins house and crash! hahha

Ouroboroz

Banned
accordztech said:
lol dawg, i go and i leave, i dont stay cause everyone knows me. lol then i end up staying forever. when u bounce dude lets go to justins house and crash! hahha
yea we should do that, but usually we meet up at starbucks and chill for a bit, then i go work...

accordztech

Maderator
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ouroboroz said:
yea we should do that, but usually we meet up at starbucks and chill for a bit, then i go work...
this foo was behind me today hahaha!

did u see that guy that tried to merge, i fuken blocked his ass lol!

hahah how did u know it was me marco? when i flipped the bird?

Ouroboroz

Banned
accordztech said:
this foo was behind me today hahaha!

did u see that guy that tried to merge, i fuken blocked his ass lol!

hahah how did u know it was me marco? when i flipped the bird?
actually i found out it was u when some Super Ricer reved at me with his old school accord...Who else would be that Rice...?

accordztech

Maderator
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
haha i did it when u saw me already foo..u came up on the light.

even though its rice, im still faster =)

Ouroboroz

Banned
accordztech said:
haha i did it when u saw me already foo..u came up on the light.

even though its rice, im still faster =)
so is that something that u just love to think about in ur head, but not really know what would really happen...?