***unofficial Norcal Sightings Thread***

b16_delslow

"THE MAN"
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
can you get the cc stickers from the online shop? id consider throwing one on my back window. (that way i could just wind it down and youd never know, lol)

my friend has a michigancivics.com sticker on his.

accordztech

Maderator
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ouroboroz said:
so is that something that u just love to think about in ur head, but not really know what would really happen...?
haha dickwad flicked me off again.

see i know when im late to class is when i see this foo...hahaha

Linguistics

Live Manikins
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
b16_delslow said:
can you get the cc stickers from the online shop? id consider throwing one on my back window. (that way i could just wind it down and youd never know, lol)

my friend has a michigancivics.com sticker on his.
yep...well, you can go through tunersports.com, which is incorporated with clubcivic...go to decals, then hit clubcivic decals...then see the picture of my car, its right there

Matt

0_o
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Wait a sec Jay, he flicked you off? Like did he flick a booger at you or something?

Last edited:

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Bump.

Red 5th gen civic hatch, lowered, exhaust. Parked. Cordelia Road outside of fairfield. I think i saw cc stickers on back windows.

Linguistics

Live Manikins
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
saw nard this last weekend on i-5 in stockton........why the hell does he not have cc decals!?

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i have an extra set. . .maybe ill put them somewhere really cool. . .

no one ever spots me :(

oh wait, maybe thats cuz stockton is weak and bunch of f**kin computer illiteratepeople live here. . . losezoids

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
its ok my car doesnt havem but i dont think i realy want to advertise that much, i have my shop on it unless i get some convincing

Rick James

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i have some stickers but waiting till firday and the new car

steve98ex

say no to rotas
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
so i'm surfing the net at 2 am and I find this www.customcivics.com Civic of the Month, it won't die. its still on the front page even

Last edited:

Linguistics

Live Manikins
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
steve98ex said:
so i'm surfing the net at 2 am and I find this www.customcivics.com Civic of the Month, it won't die. its still on the front page even
holy crap. forreal? matts ride is just chillin there...s**t, that thing got stolen back in december!

Matt

0_o
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Haha lol, non updating mofo's. Hey my shits been cotm for almost a year!?? Sweet paste.

8)

Bull

Statue of Chuckerty
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hahaha that is great, maybe we should change to an in memory of site for past civics. haha