Update: EG6/B16A2 Fresh Paint w/Bodywork

EG6/B16A2

__B-Series-ous__
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
turbo95eg6 said:
Then ease off, I understand this kid is your friend but theres no need to jump in the thread making fun of my car in a thread about someone elses car just because I have a opinion that you dont like.
Look I understand your statement/opinion but he voiced his opinion like you did and yes he is my friend and maybe took a little offence to what you said like you did his statement but that’s life…and by the why im no kid. (See I took offence to that) :lol:

Oh and by the way i love that red EG i have seen it before and it made me want mine that much more...There is green and black EG hb that really caught my eye to.

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hatch_Of_Doom said:
I cant use front mudflaps because they will drag. MUAHAHA
I need them bad, Im sick and tired of scrubbing tire residue off my car from the from the burnout pit. That s**t doesnt come off too easily.

EG6/B16A2 said:
Look I understand your statement/opinion but he voiced his opinion like you did and yes he is my friend and maybe took a little offence to what you said like you did his statement but that’s life…and by the why im no kid. (See I took offence to that) :lol:
Well he can keep his opionions about my car to himself until I post a thread of my own car, then he is welcome to hate all he wants about how much my car sucks. If your going to post your car, you will either get positive/negative comments or opinions. Over the changes my car has gone through, I have already built enough tolerance to negative opinions about what the exterior of my car looks like, as long as everything is functional at the race track. Oh, nothing against you with the age thing, sorry but I always tend to call people "kid".

ReggieSD

PoPoy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice...i like that style but doesn't look good on coupes.

zville00SI

CC's Smart ASS
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
turbo95eg6 said:
The concept. Maybe it was a bit unique when people started doing that a while ago, but now its just plain retarded.
Yeah kinda like ur wheels, ur hood, ur hatch in general...

YOU are the biggest hypocrit...... :roll:

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
zville00SI said:
Yeah kinda like ur wheels, ur hood, ur hatch in general...

YOU are the biggest hypocrit...... :roll:
zville you smartass, you are my favorite member on this site ;)

98wickedcivic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
God i love Eg's and Ef's with Si wheels better then Liken si wheels on si's .lol

EG6/B16A2

__B-Series-ous__
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
turbo95eg6 said:
I need them bad, Im sick and tired of scrubbing tire residue off my car from the from the burnout pit. That s**t doesnt come off too easily.

Well he can keep his opionions about my car to himself until I post a thread of my own car, then he is welcome to hate all he wants about how much my car sucks. If your going to post your car, you will either get positive/negative comments or opinions. Over the changes my car has gone through, I have already built enough tolerance to negative opinions about what the exterior of my car looks like, as long as everything is functional at the race track. Oh, nothing against you with the age thing, sorry but I always tend to call people "kid".
Its cool i understand i was just messin around anyways.

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wtf...this thread is filled with more bull s**t then Texas.

ANYWAY, the car looks OK...I'll have to see the finished product. IMO, I woulda kept it all red, but that's me. Oh and get a c/f hatch on there, like tomorrow, cause it looks wack painted black. I know someone IRL that did that and it's m4dd corny :thumbdown

EG6/B16A2

__B-Series-ous__
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Jezek said:
wtf...this thread is filled with more bull s**t then Texas.

ANYWAY, the car looks OK...I'll have to see the finished product. IMO, I woulda kept it all red, but that's me. Oh and get a c/f hatch on there, like tomorrow, cause it looks wack painted black. I know someone IRL that did that and it's m4dd corny :thumbdown
HAHAHA :lol: you must be a USC fan or just full of poop…but thanks for your comment anyways.

93egsir

5+ Year Member
Black roofs are hard to pull off I have seen some that are horrible and some that are amazing.
I think it will all come together when its got the cf hood and tailgate on it.
other wise what is the engine set up?

Mr. Lin

Admiral Ackbar
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
idk... I like my cars all one color, unless it's cf.

EG6/B16A2

__B-Series-ous__
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
93egsir said:
Black roofs are hard to pull off I have seen some that are horrible and some that are amazing.
I think it will all come together when its got the cf hood and tailgate on it.
other wise what is the engine set up?
00 B16A2 obd2 to obd1, baisc bolt-ons nothing extreme, suspension and braking already finished but thinking about a little change. Turbo and tranny are my next big project most likely tranny first.