NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
itsmycookie said:
why are u being so technical? seriously. if u take the front harness off the car the slack u get from it weaving all through the bay is enough to run it through the fenders. i unwrapped all the wires and re wrapped them after i had them going where i wanted to. would u stop with the "fake tuck" crap? just because i didn;t do it the real way doesn;t mean its fake. like my fake ctr style grill that is really expanded sheet metal and not a real grill at all... its stupid.

check out my sweet fake wire tuck... yey!

/threadjack

i think we;ve argue;d enough about what u consider to be a wire tuck or not, but guess what.. my wires are tucked. its no hack job, so please go back on topic. if u want to comment more about my tuck go find my thread about it.
Did you not read my last post? Since ALL the "wire tucks" I had previously seen on ClubCivic weren't really what I ever think of when I hear the words wire tuck, I figured it was safe to assume that one more guy on here doing a wire tuck wasn't really doing anything besides pushing things around in the engine bay.

I always thought it was interesting how one side of an arguement can decide that there has been enough arguing... after they get their last (?) thought in.

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
NOFX said:
Did you not read my last post? Since ALL the "wire tucks" I had previously seen on ClubCivic weren't really what I ever think of when I hear the words wire tuck, I figured it was safe to assume that one more guy on here doing a wire tuck wasn't really doing anything besides pushing things around in the engine bay.

I always thought it was interesting how one side of an arguement can decide that there has been enough arguing... after they get their last (?) thought in.
yes my last though. was that i was tired of hearing about fake wire tucking in this thread. and i dont care about your last post because u already called my tuck a fake tuck without even knowing how it was done. i didn;t ask for your opinion on my wire tuck, the original pic was just for referance and all this crap about wire tucking is dragging the thread off topic. u shouldn;t assume that just because some people do crappy work that i do as well.

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
itsmycookie said:
yes my last though. was that i was tired of hearing about fake wire tucking in this thread. and i dont care about your last post because u already called my tuck a fake tuck without even knowing how it was done. i didn;t ask for your opinion on my wire tuck, the original pic was just for referance and all this crap about wire tucking is dragging the thread off topic. u shouldn;t assume that just because some people do crappy work that i do as well.
Why are you insisting on maknig an arguement out of this? :what:

So everyone I've seen do a wire tuck on here before didn't do a good job in the least. And one person happens to do it ok. I already said why I said that earlier. I don't know why this keeps going on.

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
NOFX said:
Why are you insisting on maknig an arguement out of this? :what:

So everyone I've seen do a wire tuck on here before didn't do a good job in the least. And one person happens to do it ok. I already said why I said that earlier. I don't know why this keeps going on.
u couldn;t have PM;ed me the comment before this? i didn;t start the arguement. you were one of the people to drag the topic off of what i was originally about. like i said before i didn;t ask for anyone;s opinions about how my wire tuck is or weather its a fake tuck or not. why u bothered to try to call it a fake tuck or argue back is beyond me. i was simply giving it as an example that wasn;t a "minimal result" and that wouldn;t cause problems if u decided to swap later on.

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I wasn't trying to offend anyone in particular. I just said that the wire tucks I had seen here (which didn't include yours because I don't think I'd seen it until this thread) looked half assed for the most part. I was trying to discourage the OP from doing that. Or from doing a tuck and shave, which could end up causing problems in the future for him.

mint

Club Civic Sanny!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
cookie chill homes.. i see where amy is coming from too but youv done a good job on your tuck but every single other person on here who have posted up 'my wire tuck' and shown s**t pictures is what we were on about.

PEARLelectron

Banned
mint said:
cookie chill homes.. i see where amy is coming from too but youv done a good job on your tuck but every single other person on here who have posted up 'my wire tuck' and shown s**t pictures is what we were on about.
would you stop agreeing with her.. just because she has a stupid amount of posts...... Cause you clearly are blinded by the fact that she even called his fake... wow...

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
NOFX said:
I wasn't trying to offend anyone in particular. I just said that the wire tucks I had seen here (which didn't include yours because I don't think I'd seen it until this thread) looked half assed for the most part. I was trying to discourage the OP from doing that. Or from doing a tuck and shave, which could end up causing problems in the future for him.
maybe u should have said that originally instead of this. or something like, "that tuck looks clean, may i ask where u ran the wires?"
NOFX said:
And that is the only car I've seen with a fake wire tuck that looks decent at all.
PEARLelectron said:
would you stop agreeing with her.. just because she has a stupid amount of posts...... Cause you clearly are blinded by the fact that she even called his fake... wow...
:word: *looks up at post #50*

mint

Club Civic Sanny!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
PEARLelectron said:
wo wo wo .... sorry who are you!?...

sit down noob. :wak: For your info i have been friends with Amy for a good while now but im agree'ing with her for the reason that every bloody member on this board who post their 'wire tuck' show's where no attempt has been clearly made.. simple as!

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
mint said:
wo wo wo .... sorry who are you!?...

sit down noob. :wak: For your info i have been friends with Amy for a good while now but im agree'ing with her for the reason that every bloody member on this board who post their 'wire tuck' show's where no attempt has been clearly made.. simple as!
:werd:
Thanks for sticking up for me and understanding where I'm coming from.

Sorry to the OP that this has gone on for so long. If it's any conselation, I still like yoru car. :cool: There's a few things I'd change, btu then again, there always are. You might want to look into getting a color matched grill for example. It might pull the front end together better.

Rand0m

Adamantium Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:rolf: :rolf: :rolf:

DAP looks real good, especiall for a 15yo....cookies tuck looks great....everything else in this thread looks like poo :lol:

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
mint said:
wo wo wo.... i;m special!?

sit down man, while i circle jerk on my dog: For your info i have had a butt plug for a good while now but im agree'ing with her for the reason that i am a moron and i cant do things on my own. also i dont know how to search and i assume just because a lot of people do something that everyone does it.
dont say stuff unless u know it for a fact
http://www.clubcivic.com/board/showthread.php?t=92794
Rand0m said:
:rolf: :rolf: :rolf:

DAP looks real good, especiall for a 15yo....cookies tuck looks great....everything else in this thread looks like poo :lol:
true... i pm;ed oc yesterday to clean it up but i dont think he;s gotten around to it yet.

mint

Club Civic Sanny!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
look cook i think were all getting a tad confused here. Show's your level of maturity by editing my post eh lol. Not to worry tho.

Anyway im lookin as iv already seen it before but i cant see what the big deal is. Youv relocated the wires for the headlights through the fenders. Maybe im just not noticing anything else... if thats the case then im sorry. But the point of this thread isnt anything to do with your 'wire tuck' is it?..

not at all. Anyways on with the DAP machine.. Any progress since.. my mate here in Scotland's got a nice little DAP EJ9 and i must admit, its one hell of a colour!

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
mint said:
Anyway im lookin as iv already seen it before but i cant see what the big deal is. Youv relocated the wires for the headlights through the fenders. Maybe im just not noticing anything else... if thats the case then im sorry.
you obviously dont know anything about the wires that run under the hood so your expert opinion was uncalled for. and i like editing posts. its fun. and well you are a moron. u can stop posting anytime mr mature. show ur maturity and act like an adult and stay on topic and keep your little comments about what u think about my wire tuck to yourself unless i ask for them in my thread.
But the point of this thread isnt anything to do with your 'wire tuck' is it?..
the thing u originally posted was about my tuck, u cant say that now. stupid
dented said:
Why can't we be friends; why can't we be friends?
we can be friends... just i;m going back to being in a war with amy and the little b***h

mint

Club Civic Sanny!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
lmao cookie stop hating! yeah i obviously dont know anything about wire tucks or anything ¬_¬ .. so i'll leave you to stand here and continue arguing with your shadow ;)

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
To the OP hatch looks good could clean up the bay a bit but nice..

itsmycookie cleanest bay ever imo..

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah i really like the car. i love the 96-98 tails and front. maybe look into doing something about the grill it sticks out a bit much. the steelies also look badass.

some little things u could do to clean up the bay are do a diy valve cover. it makes it look so much nicer than just the messed up metal look. also maybe think about doing diy headlights. if your lens aren;t oxidized at all u could color match them or i think like a gunmetal color would look good. just something to make them not stick out so much. or so they blend in a lil better.

cute dog btw