Updateage on the DAP

mitcheg6

Deanh22
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
BACK ON TOPIC...AND OFF THE STUPID WIRE TUCK BS!!-----clean whip man, i really like the stance of it. And you have done a great job, especially for your age man....keep up the good work, if you wanted to tuck away your headlight, horn, and fan wiring harness you could, but leave the others out for when a swap comes it might be a pain. THe ride looks nice, definately keep up the good work.... july is coming soon my friend.....

PEARLelectron

Banned
mitcheg6 said:
BACK ON TOPIC...AND OFF THE STUPID WIRE TUCK BS!!-----clean whip man, i really like the stance of it. And you have done a great job, especially for your age man....keep up the good work, if you wanted to tuck away your headlight, horn, and fan wiring harness you could, but leave the others out for when a swap comes it might be a pain. THe ride looks nice, definately keep up the good work.... july is coming soon my friend.....
i wish it was july....

PEARLelectron

Banned
mint said:
wo wo wo .... sorry who are you!?...

sit down noob. :wak: For your info i have been friends with Amy for a good while now but im agree'ing with her for the reason that every bloody member on this board who post their 'wire tuck' show's where no attempt has been clearly made.. simple as!

lol you signed up a month before me

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
[/arguing]

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
PEARLelectron said:
those are def. facts not arguments
facts that have NOTHING to do with the thread...