10+ Year Member
My uncles SL600
V12 Twin Turbo
493 HP @ 5000 rpms
597 TQ @ 1800 rpms
Base price $128,000
After options and everything, he paid over $140,000 otd

yes, i'm am so jealous, but he worked his way to own this
o yea, and who drives a $140,000 car from Massachusetts to Pennsylvania....a baller does:cool:

tienr

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yea...he was gonna get the SL65 AMG but decided that an extra 100 hp was not worth $50k....but he is thinkin about trading it in for a new 63 AMG

Szady

D-Series Master
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
A twin turbo'd V12, only makes 493hp?

tienr

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^^^don't know why its so hard to believe
older audi s4 motors were a twin turbo 6 cylinder and only made 250 and i'm sure that was more than just 6lbs of boost. the motor is capable of more, its pretty much the same one in the s65 amg, just downtuned so they could actually sell s65's. its a freakin boat of luxury and still does a respectable 11.9 in the quarter, which is faster than vipers, porsche gt2, murcielago's

ryanM

ehh...

theres other cars i would rather have for 140k

oh, and peak torque at 1800? no thank you.

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I find it funny they have to remind MB retards to put the key in the igition.

Szady

D-Series Master
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^^ :rolf: B/c they spend their life savings on a peice of overpriced metal, they want to make sure the car gets used. :rolf:

Wheres the motor shots at?

tienr

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
peak torque is carried from 1800 all the way to around 4000....so ur sayin u don't want 600 ft lbs? sure, WE would rather buy something else for $140k cuz most of us here are young. , and would rather get something that is fast or whatever. when your in your 40's, most people get out of the game

funny how i could throw up a picture of a factory usdm type r up, and almost everyone drools, but people seem to not appreciate some fine german engineering:roll:

o, and it doesn't waste that much gas, cuz it switches to 6 cylinders on the highway

whtcivic93

www.mm-graphics.net
peak torque is carried from 1800 all the way to around 4000....so ur sayin u don't want 600 ft lbs? sure, WE would rather buy something else for $140k cuz most of us here are young. , and would rather get something that is fast or whatever. when your in your 40's, most people get out of the game

funny how i could throw up a picture of a factory usdm type r up, and almost everyone drools, but people seem to not appreciate some fine german engineering:roll:

o, and it doesn't waste that much gas, cuz it switches to 6 cylinders on the highway
Welcome to a Honda forum.. :roll:

And I personally would take an ITR over a mercedes most days out of the week. Nothing against the Benz, I just prefer my small Japanese engineered vehicles.

Last edited: