Status
Not open for further replies.

Astheros

AMPhotography
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Since you cant pick the driver out, you just talk s**t on all of them now because it is easier for you? Put yourselves in these guys shoes, they payed ~$5000.00 to be illegally smuggled into the U.S. If they stop and snitched on the driver, theyd be sent back to the Mexico with NO refund. Which would YOU do?
I didnt know it was only Mexicans that ran red lights.

Idiot.
we know what he wouldnt do....and that is Run a red light. his American passport prevents him from doing so. :lol:

LowNotSlow

Aqua Teen Christmas Force
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
we know what he wouldnt do....and that is Run a red light. his American passport prevents him from doing so. :lol:
Say that to the people that were hospitalized or killed by the beaner express.

Since you cant pick the driver out, you just talk s**t on all of them now because it is easier for you? Put yourselves in these guys shoes, they payed ~$5000.00 to be illegally smuggled into the U.S. If they stop and snitched on the driver, theyd be sent back to the Mexico with NO refund. Which would YOU do?
I didnt know it was only Mexicans that ran red lights.

Idiot.
The fact that you spent money doesn't mean you get to stop being a human being. You want me to feel bad for these guys, what about the people they f**king hit? What happens to them when they finally get out of the hospital (if the driver didn't get killed) and they have 50k worth of medical bills they're liable for because nobody could catch the guy who hit them?

Guess it doesn't matter, they're US citizens and therefore don't count for your sympathy.

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
The fact that you spent money doesn't mean you get to stop being a human being. You want me to feel bad for these guys, what about the people they f**king hit? What happens to them when they finally get out of the hospital (if the driver didn't get killed) and they have 50k worth of medical bills they're liable for because nobody could catch the guy who hit them?

Guess it doesn't matter, they're US citizens and therefore don't count for your sympathy.
I KNEW you were going to say that. I am NOT justifying the fact that they did a hit and run. It was wrong what they did, but its survival of the fittest.
Again, it was wrong.

Astheros

AMPhotography
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Say that to the people that were hospitalized or killed by the beaner express.

it doesnt change the fact that what you said was dumb.

and if they were canadian citizens...they wouldnt have to worry about overpriced healthcare. ;)

LowNotSlow

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I KNEW you were going to say that. I am NOT justifying the fact that they did a hit and run. It was wrong what they did, but its survival of the fittest.
Again, it was wrong.
This isn't the wild, this is humanity.

LowNotSlow

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
it doesnt change the fact that what you said was dumb.

and if they were canadian citizens...they wouldnt have to worry about overpriced healthcare. ;)
you just think all white people are out to get you.

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
"god bless america does not mean god damn everyone else."

i'm not religious, but this phrase rings true... especially since i'm seeing so much bullshit both in this thread and in the video's page itself.

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm sorry some of you can't take a joke and have to take this vid thread so serious that you turn it into a debate. Then some of you have to call others dumbshit's or idiots because this thread is so serious to you but when the infractions come out, the waterworks start up. :cry: I see some of you trying to tell Astheros that he is taking this too serious but it's actully the ones giving him the s**t that are are taking this thread too serious. It's one thing to joke around but another to start getting heated and debate s**t. :what:

in other words....... closed! :x Untill I or someone else can clean it up, if we actually feel like cleaning it up. :lol: or the op can start another thread if he wants but it stays clean.

Like my grandpa would say, "como ninos chiquitos!" :oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.