• Veloster Turbo

Votes: 9 56.3%
  • Honda CRZ

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • I'd rather walk than own any of them

Votes: 2 12.5%

• Total voters

dcboardr41

there's been rumors flying around that honda has been toying with the idea of and si/type r crz. if it does ever come out ill be first in line to get one

Mr.Baker

Mr. Search
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I like the Focus as well but it's not really in this same class and is way more expensive.
I did not realize the price difference...:shock:
The ST is speculated to be around $39k and the Veloster Turbo will be around $22k or so, just under $20K difference, which is quite a swing.

Failsafe88

gt CasaNova
Registered VIP
Reason people dont get diesel prices. That is price of a diesel vehicle is more expensive as well as gas prices. Diesel used to just be the bi product after making gas. It used to be cheap. Now with all the regulations diesel has to go through a lot more steps before it can go out on market causing it to be more expensive. Yes its alot cleaner than it used to be and they have have improved diesel engines to have emissions even cleaner. A diesel motor will last you a good 500000 miles compared to 300000 gasoline car. Yet again that all depends on car and driver but those are close estimates. Problem is who wants to buy a car and keep it for that long. Some yes not everyone though.