Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
oc_civic said:
i mean what the hell do you want on the phone.. ITS A CELL PHONE not a computer

my phone is basically a mini laptop... its even called a pocket pc :lol:

it runs on windows, i use windows proggies from internet explorer to windows media player, to excel... which is awesome since all of my spreadsheets from quickbooks at work will transfer onto my cell phone via bluetooth and then i have a wireless database of inventory, costs, money due, etc etc etc and when i get back to wor, a simple press of a button and it syncs with quick books
my outlook email, hotmail, and gmail accounts are all avaliable to me at the touch of a button
i have msn msnger, and use it daily to talk to my girly while she's on the other side of the country, and while im waiting in airports (which i seem to be doing quite a bit lately) i can watch movies or listen to mp3's on headphones or with it's built in loud ass speakers

i can even print documents or web pages like mapquest directly from my cell phone via bluetooth with my bluetooth equipped printer at home

to top it all off, the battery lasts for days, the screen is amazingly clear, and the phone function of my pocket pc is the clearest i've ever heard

and next week when i have time, i'm installing quake3 onto my phone.. just cuz i can :D

jak

shaken...... not stirred.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
well thanks for makin my cell look sucky now :D do i even want to know what they cost. :mrgreen:

that VERBAL

AKA Theiven Stealberg
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
HondaSpeedaX said:
the a930 has the option for the navigatoin on Verizon's website :what:

and yea the V is a nice fone, but its so big
it really isn't that big, unless you wear pants that have womanly pockets on them:what:

I don't think it's overly bulky or heavy, it's probably a little less long than my old phone folded out.

ShinsenTuner

CC's Youngest OG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I use Cingular.. w/ a SLVRL6.. it's aight.... My friends have verizon.. haven't heard any complaints.

AutoFanatik

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
lol im still waitin for OC to respond to 2 PM's i sent him like a week and a half ago lol