5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
street racing is illegal and highly frowned upon

Bangin' HB

surfing member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i have said this on other sites, but i think anyone who affiliates with slo-pokes.com is a complete moron. ive seen the vids and they race on crowded public roads. and while doing research on my senior thesis paper (dangers of street racing) i found their site and the idiots post maps on the internet of where they are going to race. stupidity at its best!

Je

the white hatch
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:werd:

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Originally posted by hyperlite
shut the fuk up, race wherever u want. not everyone has tracks
see now this is where i come into play. judging by 3 in the area thats says number of posts, it is safe to say YOU ARE A N00B!!!
therefore it is only fitting that i do this. :slap:

MorphiasX

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
haha, maybe we will see him on the news with his ride wrapped around a tree....

BioHazard the Reaper

PHACM 1B
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:werd: i dont have a track anywhere NEAR me its 180 miles away, and do i street race?? f**k NO.....i dont understand why people put all this money and s**t into their cars so they can go f**k it up on the street over nothing, just to say they had a good time, s**t for that amount of money go buy a hooker, a 40 oz, and and go back to your mommies place and have your fun....

Bangin' HB

surfing member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
shut the fuk up, race wherever u want. not everyone has tracks
not everyone has common sense either i see. risking your life because you are lazy:retard:

JDM_B18c

huh?
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol... it would be a complete lie if you were to tell me you have never street race... cuz everyone has done it.. .. and if you havent .. your'e just affraid to blow your MATCHBOX motor ...

btw.. everythin thats illegal is much funner ....

------------------------
"call me hatch burner " haha

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
n00bs these days :slap:

Bangin' HB

surfing member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
<--- dad's a police officer. illegal things dont mix so well with me

hyperlite

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
u know what u guys sound like to me? a bunch of fukin pussys. we can sit here all day and say, "what if this.." what if that..." what if the fukin moon falls and kills me right now".... u cant sit around ur whole life and be afraid. if its something u like to do, then do it. ohya, whats so unsafe about an open road that no one uses at 1am in the morning, its not much unsafer than a track. what im trying to say... is theres danger in everything. so dont try and be my fukin grandma faggit

hyperlite

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by Bangin' HB
<--- dad's a police officer. illegal things dont mix so well with me
never make a gay comment like that again. i just hope ur daddy isnt one of those pigs that pulls kids over for tinted windows, neon lights, clear blinkers, smoked tails, car looks too cool cuz young kids driving it and i want to give his ass a ticket. i hate those ones

x0supermonkey0x

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lmao..... im all for the legal drag strips .........but hyperlite does have a point about the open road at 1am...... i mean id love to go to the drag strip to race all the time, plus u get time slips.... but stuff does come up... like some 1 at a stop light at 1 am on the feder road of a freeway and he wants to race..... how many of u honestly wouldnt do that?.... for me... the drag strip isnt close to my house at all... but i also dont go looking for retarded wannabe F&F in a large gathering and then race..... im just saying sometimes its alright to race a friend down the freeway early in the morning..... thats just my :twocents:

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
u know what u guys sound like to me? a bunch of fukin pussys. we can sit here all day and say, "what if this.." what if that..." what if the fukin moon falls and kills me right now".... u cant sit around ur whole life and be afraid. if its something u like to do, then do it. ohya, whats so unsafe about an open road that no one uses at 1am in the morning, its not much unsafer than a track. what im trying to say... is theres danger in everything. so dont try and be my fukin grandma faggit
never make a gay comment like that again. i just hope ur daddy isnt one of those pigs that pulls kids over for tinted windows, neon lights, clear blinkers, smoked tails, car looks too cool cuz young kids driving it and i want to give his ass a ticket. i hate those ones
ok im sorry but this n00b has pissed me the f**k off. youve got what... a whole 5 posts on this forum and your already talkin s**t? listen here n00b. dont come all up in clubcivic and think your all hard cuz you streetrace on a open road. personally i think its a bit cowardice not to go to a dragstrip and race. what... are you too afraid that people in the crowd will laugh at the 18 seconds your car will run. theres a lot of people here that run 18's and im probably one of them. people dont street race for a lot of reasons. im not even going to waste my time giving you reasons why they choose not to. but seriously though. if you waste your money on getting your front windows tinted, or buying neon lights. then your ass shouldnt be racing in the first place. i dont give a f**k what you do. but when you crash or a cop takes your car and license away, dont bring your bitchass over here to vent about it. all thats going to happen when you do is im going to bring this up and humiliate you. as for you telling people what to or not to say. if i were you, id never speak poorly of anyones family again. well actually if i were you i would kill myself. but thats besides the point. see right about here is where i would usually put the slap icon up. but since your a special n00b :ban:

JDM_B18c

huh?
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol i just notice shitniz lives in L.A .. ..and I wanted to request a run with your hatch ... oh wait you dont have a hatch you have a nissan ,... so why the the f?ck you still posting here ....idiot

"call me hatch burner" haha

knockoff

you can call me ABE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Originally posted by JDM_B18c
lol i just notice shitniz lives in L.A .. ..and I wanted to request a run with your hatch ... oh wait you dont have a hatch you have a nissan ,... so why the the f?ck you still posting here ....idiot

"call me hatch burner" haha

shut it ....

it = your noobish mouth

Status
Not open for further replies.