vids

Status
Not open for further replies.

hyperlite

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well guys like handlebarsfsr are just too easy to figure out, anybody can see his problems. thier obvious

knockoff

you can call me ABE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Originally posted by hyperlite
well guys like handlebarsfsr are just too easy to figure out, anybody can see his problems. thier obvious
i like his problems... they are funny... it happened to me when he started here... he got me good... i'd just deal with it.. and keep on post whoring if i were you

Handlebars

None Taken.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
umm hey smart guy, u wanna know why i called you a n00b? look under your name, thats your title. actually i could care less what you or anyone else thinks of me. your the one who thinks its necessary to try to prove to the world that your a dangerous street racer, not me. and yes im terrified of you, your big e-penis frightens me immensely :roll: i probably wouldnt even waste my time with you in real life, because i dont associate with insecure little boys, i got over that in middle school. and i love the threats, ooohhhh your gonna kick my ass, wow you must be the big man here... your sayin im the one frontin over the net, how bout you look in the mirror sweetheart. im not going to threaten you, whats the point, i dont give a s**t how big my e-penis is, or how tough these people i dont know think i am. you sir are the one with issues. you are the one doing illegal, dangerous, and incredibly stupid stunts for attention. you are the one coming on our board and insulting and threatening our members. so you, like the pm said, can go f**k yourself.

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
well ladies and gentlemen, its time for my analysis
Originally posted by hyperlite
first of all, id just like to say that handlebarsfsr sent me a nice email. its a pictures of him sticking his d**k in his a*****e saying "fuk off". lol its pretty funny, i didnt even know that was possible. if u want it ill pm it to u.

handlebarsfsr- u got issues man. u think its kewl to call people "n00bs" (tis very funny to point out a n00b. i was pointed out when i was a n00b, youll be pointed out as long as your a n00b. get over it) what kind of lame s**t is that? u think ur a big man talking s**t online dont u. truth is, ur just a little b***h in real life. (ok so not only are you a n00b, your a hypocrite. cuz if that wasnt s**t talking i dont know what is. and the last time i checked this was the internet.) u have so much anger built up inside that its easy for u to just let it all out online. haha.....i got u all figured out, ur kinda feeling scared huh? because if u said that stuff to me in person ud really sound like a fukin loser, and id probably kick ur pathetic little ass. (and so his e-penis grows)B]

and btw, dont say u would kick my ass because if u werent such a pussy, u wouldnt be saying all this. lol this is too easy (now honestly, did this paragraph make sense to you guys? hes talking about someone being a pussy for talking s**t online, but if you look at his previous posts i cant help but notice that he was talking s**t too

my :twocents:
once a n00b always a n00b :slap:

MorphiasX

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ok, this is getting old, when is this hatin thread gonna be locked/deleted?

Handlebars

None Taken.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
if you dont like it, dont read it. if you havent noticed, mods are participating in this.

knockoff

you can call me ABE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
If at anytime during your visit to ClubCivic, you feel that a post in the following forum is innapropriate or out of line, please report the post to the moderators of this forum immediately, so that they can deal with the person(s) responsible for the post, and deal with them accordingly.
if it bothers you that much.... just read the first post in EACH forum.... report it if it bothers you, and we'll do our best to fix whatever the problem is...:D

MorphiasX

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
It doesnt bother me that much, its just why do we need the hate? The whole point of being in a club such as clubcivic is that you get to hang out with cool people and talk about your cars... The hate isnt needed....

knockoff

you can call me ABE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Originally posted by MorphiasX
It doesnt bother me that much, its just why do we need the hate? The whole point of being in a club such as clubcivic is that you get to hang out with cool people and talk about your cars... The hate isnt needed....
oh i agree... but everyone does not get along.. and when you get idiots talking smack... the hate begins8)

Handlebars

None Taken.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
theres hate here because what these people are doing is illegal, stupid, and deadly. if someone came in here claiming to steal car parts and asking for orders, wouldnt you be mad at him? these people are making maps to race sites, and videotaping the races. organized races like this kill people. the fact that these guys are trying to get respect from us by showing their videos of them doing incredibly stupid stuff is an insult to everyone on this board. and im sorry if i let them know that. an occational stoplight race or run around some twisty road wont hurt anything, if its at night on an empty road or whatever. but some of these videos depict racing in crowded streets where lots of people besides the racers have a chance to get messed up. and that bothers me. a lot.

JDM_B18c

huh?
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
"gothandle" by you saying we aint "cool" just beause we dont have enough post.. thats just shows me your a complete....ahem:let me spell it out for you ..I-D-I-O-T.. i just posted the site for people to enjoy the videos .... its not my fault your'e mommy's dont let you go out at 12:am to have some fun.. even if you she did you wouldnt have anyone to race cuz you live in a hick town were population would be 100... and thats probably 98% of your own family ..

btw .. there's an article about street racing in LOS ANGELES .. not "south windsor" cuz they know your town is just boring to begin with.... biach
and that would be thats my 2 cents

"call me hatch burner" haha

knockoff

you can call me ABE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Originally posted by JDM_B18c
"gothandle" by you saying we aint "cool" just beause we dont have enough post.. thats just shows me your a complete....ahem:let me spell it out for you ..I-D-I-O-T.. i just posted the site for people to enjoy the videos .... its not my fault your'e mommy's dont let you go out at 12:am to have some fun.. even if you she did you wouldnt have anyone to race cuz you live in a hick town were population would be 100... and thats probably 98% of your own family ..

btw .. there's an article about street racing in LOS ANGELES .. not "south windsor" cuz they know your town is just boring to begin with.... biach
and that would be thats my 2 cents

okay... stop now... you sound more and more like an idiot everytime you open your mouth.... all of your useless 7 posts have been the WORST reading material and its getting annoying.. so from now on, post with some thought, and stay the FUK out of this thread.... or better yet go to streetrace and killl yourself=)

sorry.... but i have to close this:(

Status
Not open for further replies.