5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
all are nice #1 looks like the s2k is creeping up on the civic

Bheims

Bustin windows outcha car
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I voted for 8 but 5 was a close second. All of them were great though it was tough

Jay Jay

Administrator
Staff member
Premium
Crap, forgot to submit, haha. I voted :thumbs up

Rand0m

Adamantium Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:thumbs up

if you guy get some time later, maybe give a little rundown of why you voted the way you did, or what you liked about certain pics...help everyone get better ;)

whitey53005

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I voted for 3 just because I love the calm lake with the reflection. Also, all the different colors of the trees in fall are just amazing. Good work on that photo.

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
going to be tough,

I like 1 n 5 for fall+auto's and like 6 for the depth, 8 for the quality, 10 for the action

Bheims

Bustin windows outcha car
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I voted for 8 bc theres a place in MN (North Oaks) that looks just like that. I really liked 5 bc of the TSX but 3 is growin on me...where is that one taken??

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
#2 this one is nice and stays on subject matter.
#3. i love the reflections, and thoses house are beautiful
#4 i like the close detail of the rust (this one can be any season, imo) i also like the contracs between forground and background.
#5 ooo, i like this one because its got a car, i like how the orange and gray look together.
#6 i like the close detail aswell on this one, specially the veins on the leaf.
#7 this one is nice and stays on subject matter.
#8 this one's got a lot of depth and i like it alot.
#9 another close up. b and w is one of my favorite types!

who took
#10? the first time i saw this one it made me dizzy!.lol
this one is full of action and i like the creativeness of it.
this photo gets my vote!

#1 was the photo i took. eh.

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Each picture had it's own quality and value.

-With #1 you couldn't see any autum colors. Although the semi-leafless tree is what stuck out the most to me. The contrast... :thumbdown
-With #2 it seemed to me that it was missing more color, but it was a close second I believe.
-But I loved #3 for it portrayed every fall color of leaves on the different trees. Plus you can never go wrong with a perfect mirrored effect off the water. It's postcard material to me.
-With #4 it just looked like a close up of rusted railing. The dead grass out of focus was a nice touch though.
-With #5 I was disappointed that it wasn't taken further away from the car and showed more of the trees with the lake/pond in the background.
-With #6 two leafs and the rest looked like a jungle of twigs. :what: I did like the fact you can see the lines/veins of the leafs.
-With #7 I think they still had more photo editing to do. It seemed out of focus a bit and the color of the leaves weren't portrayed to their best quality.
-With #8 He had the right idea and the people in the background seemed to be enjoying a stroll down the path during a nice fall day. But too many yellow leaves turned me off from picking this.
-With #9 Snow? When I think of Autum I think of leaves falling and the changing of leaf colors. But it really is a nice black and white picture.
-With #10 I like the effect and color, plus playing in the leaves was always a fun activity as a kid. Yet, I rather see more leaves up close.

abs0Lut

Rockin' in the free world
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Very nice I am going to have to vote for #5! I can really see why #3 is getting a lot of the votes though. =)

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
i voted 3 before reading any of the thread...so thats my uninfluenced vote.

number 2 looks like s**t.

Black Magic

I'm Rick James, b***h
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I like them all but my fav is 1, 3 and 5. I won't say which one I voted for, though!

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I voted for number 8. As soon as it, I wanted to call that place home. It's very calm, peaceful, vibrant and beautiful.

1) Doesn't remind me of Autumn, reminds me of a car photoshoot, not much I can say about it other than it isn't in the theme.

2) Another beautiful picture. Makes me want to pack up some gear and camp there. I would've liked to seen more vibrant colors though. It would've made it my pick if on one side or the other you saw the mountain/hill end and saw water it would have definitely been my pick, also I think if the photo contest was a little longer and you had more time to allow all the tree's to change colors this would have been in the toss up for my pick. :thumbs up

3) This was the picture I was debating on picking. The houses really make this picture priceless. The colors pop out at you and scream Autumn. I think if the photo contest was a little longer and you had more time to allow all the tree's to change colors this would have been my pick by far. :thumbs up

4) If the contest was on rust this would've been my pick :what: Doesn't stay on subject matter.

5) Beautiful color, beauticul scenery, but car killed it. Reminds me of a car photoshoot. If the car weren't in it would've been my number 2 or 3 pick.

6) I like the shot, I like the idea, would've liked to seen more vibrant colors. This would've been an easy winner if the colors popped out more :thumbs up

7) Same as above. Excellent idea, excellent shot, but colors really bring this photo down.

8) As soon as it, I wanted to call that place home. It's very calm, peaceful, and beautiful. Definitely an excellent picture. I would love to have this as a poster. :thumbs up :thumbs up

9) Black and white killed this photo. I mean REALLY killed this photo. You can't see color, doesn't make you feel any emotions, nothing. It's blah. The snow gives it a winter feel. I don't really know what to think of it. It's not a bad picture, but it's not a good picture for this contest. I think you should really play with your artist side and go with your gut feeling, you had the right idea but going with the black and white made this photo my bottom pick.

10) Excellent photo. Gives you energy, makes me remember when I was a kid playing in the yard. Definitely my number 2 pick. I think if it weren't so blurry it could've been my number 1 pick :thumbs up

wiggi

sold his civic
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Don't take any of this the wrong way, all the pictures are superb

1. I don't like the color, its autumn, I want tree color. Very good car photo though.
2. Good subject matter, but I feel its kinda boring. I don't know why, sorry.
3. Loved this picture. Gives me the "I wish I lived there feeling" and most pleasing. Reflection and color is all spot on.
4. I find this more rustic than autumn. Good picture nonetheless.
5. Another fine photo, but I find myself focusing on the car the most. Excellent picture for a TSX shoot. Take the car out and go near that bridge (i think?), it would be a very good shot.
6. Good close up shot.
7. Good photo on the subject matter again, but I find myself wanting more to look at.
8. I really like these kind of photos and this one too. But I kind of don't like how the trees clash at the top(I know its nothing you can control). Still a very good shot.
9. Good black and white close up, but I feel like I'm looking at the bottom of a tree. Which I am, kind of boring.
10. Made me dizzy, sorry.

Please don't get offended by anything. Good photos all.

Last edited:

89SiGUYrex

Live Free or Die
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i voted number 10 because to me that was the most fun thing about autumn. im not going to say which picture is mine but in photoshop the colors do pop more but they just dont save right and agree it looks rather bland. i also like number 5 and 3. excellent shots for autumn.

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I voted for the one I thought was best. :D

but my BBW+chicken wing=sex pic would f**king OWN!!!!! :x

Jspec Ej6

Sam
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Haven't decided which picture i like most yet....although all the pictures looks really great. I will vote tomorrow, and put my input on each picture.

good job guys :thumbs up

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Número ocho.
Reminds me the most of fall/autumn back in IL.

Would've been #5 had it not been for the car obstructing the view, #3 was also up there.

fliposopher

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
voted for #5. The nice vibrant color of the leaves went well with the tsx (even if it was sorta out of context)