Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
#2 is working for me now? :what:
I was able to see it. Out of 2 networks, 3 computers, and 4 browsers I was only able to get it to work on one computer with one of the 4 browsers.

Fawks

Applesauce b***h!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
-1~ The perspective change between picture 1 and 2 really kills this one for me. I really want everything to match up, other then what is actually moving. Makes for a much more seamless transition between positions, portraying movement. Although at quick glance the perspective of all three pictures is the same, they are just similar. I don't know if you decided to pick out a photo that wasn't in the actual burst and move it in place, but it doesn't work for the violent movement you are trying to portray. Other then that, its pretty wicked.
So...I shouldn't have cropped the first one:

Oh and the perspective changed a little because I was moving the whole time. It was coming right at me until it rolled.:shock:

C'mon, you all knew it was me anyway.

Fawks

Applesauce b***h!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
And the blur is because it was almost dark so I was shooting at 1/25. IS lenses are cool.

89SiGUYrex

Live Free or Die
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wouldnt hve done you good there. if the thing is stationary it would work but not if its tipping over.

duFf_M@N

...""peep show""...
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
like my opinion counts: ha ha
any ways here goes

1. I really like the approach you took, but the pics progressively get blurry. why? slowing down shutter speed maybe. I don't know. Nonetheless great idea.

2. I really like the colors. Simple, and love the progress of the match. Would of enjoyed it more if the last shot the flame could not be seeing in the candle, but that would of taken more shots and wasted miny trees. lol ...

3. What an adorable baby. Really crisp pictures. The colors look dull to me. The movement of the baby seems really changed from frame to frame. For me they look like they don't flow well together.

so with that pointless observations. I picked #2

great job photographers

Rand0m

Adamantium Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thanks for the feedback....

and just so everyone knows, those baby pics WERE taken using burst....she just moves THAT much! :rolf: cant get her to sit still

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i voted for No. 1
i like the subject matter alot, its full of action.

JerseyStrong

EMII
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
thanks for the feedback....

and just so everyone knows, those baby pics WERE taken using burst....she just moves THAT much! :rolf: cant get her to sit still
lol she looks like she's falling backwards, and I guess your wife? Is catching her :rolf: too cute

Rand0m

Adamantium Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^ :lol: yeah, she was straightening herself out...and thats my sister holding her (the baby is my niece)

cincy_ civic

BLOW EM UP
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
#1 looks really good.....im still learning to use my d40 and take advantage of what it can do...